/ Job View
Posted 2021/10/03 05:02:24
Position: Store Manager / Duty Manager – Retail Sales
Accountable to get & review customer requirements and applications in the assigned store asper approved roster/schedule. Means that all required documents and information can be found and processes the application form promptly and efficiently. Develops strong bond with customers, to create demand and to be able to enhance revenue. Responsible to attain set KPIs within the Sales Stimulation Program (SSP) in addition to high level of client satisfaction while interfacing with the client. Identifies and realizes pro-actively up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accepts bill payments (cash or cheques) from the client and issues receipts.
- Adheres to duty roster/sales schedules at fine times.
- Checks customer’s equipment, line exchange and plant equipment availability, as required.
- Plays a part in the team spirit regarding a “sales oriented” and “customer support oriented” culture, commitment and sense of belonging on the list of united team.
- Educates the client on the ongoing service, equipment and facilities available, explores opportunities for vertically generating demand and selling.
- Establishes relationship and bond with the client through cordial, professional and respectful interaction. Ensures that the clients are satisfied in every full cases.
- Follows up with CUSTOMER SUPPORT Team on customer complaints
- Gains maximum knowledge on the client through participating in builds and dialogues customer profiles.
- Gives constructive feedback and ideas for improvements, as required.
- Identifies the customer’s segment, its service level, its number and kind of services and equipment in addition to its credit worthiness.
- Maintains proper documentation, records on all pending services and advises concerned team for follow-up and feedback.
- Performs any related duties, as required.
- Processes all assigned telecom services relative to approved Company practices and procedures.
- Promises future support for the client to generate customer retention and loyalty and attends all queries of the client.
- Supplies the customer as time passes deliverables i.e. appointment time, equipment, allocated and receipt number whenever you can.
- Receives personal in addition to team sales targets from the immediate supervisor and ensures meeting them.
- Reviews the client and application requirement, ascertains the correctness of the compliance and data with necessary formalities and understands the client needs.
- Strives to satisfy set KPIs within the Sales Incentive Program.
- Takes ownership of the customer’s needs and requirements and means that they are satisfied. Identifies and realizes pro-actively cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Understands fully the client network and services to recognize potential sales opportunities.
Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration with 4-5 years of experience in related field, preferably in a big telecom company
- Team leading
- Industry awareness and business acumen
- Customer support orientation
- Drive for results
- Organization awareness
- Capability to prepare and present business case
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing concepts
- Networking building.
- Products/services knowledge
- Project Management.
- Capability to analyze / interpret Data.
- SALES TEAM Management
- Customer Management/retention skills
- Team development.
Sub Job Title
Store Manager / Duty Manager – Retail Sales
Years of Experience
Min: 3 Max: 6
Apply for this job: Click here