/ Job Look at
شركة ابوظبي الوطنية للفنادق
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posted 2021/07/06 12:31:09
- Weekly visits to stores to monitor operational standards, execute activity and communicate initiatives.
- Building team capability with a concentrate on; Selling skills, Planogram adherence and implementation, Customer Service Skills, Utilising Selling Product and Space Knowledge.
- Feedback internal and competitor insights to Head of Retail.
- Tabs on team incentive schemes and KPI performance in tandem with the relative head of Retail.
- Review merchandising activities. Determine additional promotions and requesting clearance sales with Head opf Retail, where necessary.
- Management of the Retail Promotional Calendar. Identifying opportunities with both relative head of Retail and Marketing Manager.
- Ensure client satisfaction is met. Managing comments from customers and queries.
- Motivate High Spirits team to improve sales and deliver efficiency. Conduct someone to one meetings with all united associates to get their feedback and ideas.
visits to competitor stores to monitor pricing
Monthly, promotions, initiatives and range.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG and Retail. three years in similar role
- High competency level used of Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
Strong knowledge/experience in alcohol consumption
Years of Experience
Apply for this job: Click here