A study assistant position can be acquired with Dr Muhammad Tariq Shafiq (Section of Architectural Engineering) within the faculty of Engineering, UAE University.
The research will establish a life-cycle design for infrastructure tasks using Building Information Versions that digitally integrates procedures and enables the usage of predictive analytics, through the operations and upkeep phase of a secured asset particularly. The research will undoubtedly be analyzing the relevance of the created model and its capability to accommodate real-period interactions between your physical built possessions and its own digital counterpart. Emergent out of this process will undoubtedly be technologies and equipment which might offer enhanced possibilities to intelligently manage the constructed property using digital models.
The extensive research placement is supported by way of a grant from UAE University, initially for 12 months and will be continued to optimum 2 years at the mercy of the satisfactory efficiency of the study assistant.
The prosperous candidate should have
- A first diploma in architectural engineering, Civil Engineering or perhaps a related discipline. Candidates having an educational background in education and science encounter with 3D-Models will undoubtedly be required.
- Hands on encounter with Autodesk Revit, Navisworks
- Maximo or similar FM software is desirable highly.
- Strong analytical and academic writing skills
- Applicants with published work will undoubtedly be given preference.
- MSc in Construction Project Management or perhaps a related field closely.
- Candidates with a need to enroll into PhD program at UAEU will be preferred.
- Programming experience with Unity and C# Game Engine
- Experience with Maximo or perhaps a similar FM software
- Willingness to go to and collect data from live construction site
- Commitment to strong ethics in research and academic integrity
Apply for this job Click here