Our Regional Construction Team Holding Company client includes a new requirement of a properly experienced ‘in-house’ Recruitment Supervisor to join, business lead and develop their group in the UAE. Prosperous candidates will have considerable Recruitment Management experience with a Construction Consultancy developer or Company background. Preference shall be directed at candidates having management encounter on FM, Fit Out & Design Tasks.
This role can be acquired for immediate signing up for and is really a direct hire, long lasting opportunity, utilized by our client directly.
- Business lead on standardization of recruitment policies & procedures, the evaluation of recruitment requirements, ensuring salaries are aggressive to the external marketplace, creating recruitment plans and collaborating with sections in delivering top quality talent within set up benchmarks.
- The Recruitment Manager functions collaboratively with colleagues within HR to make sure a competitive place in attracting and retaining best talent.
- Oversee and streamline the recruitment initiatives which includes development and administration of the entire lifecycle of recruitment procedure, talent assessment and sourcing, hiring guidelines, and effective attraction Enhance the current recruitment procedure and centralise the processes.
- Evaluation and implement current Regular Operating Procedures for several recruitment processes.
- Identify brand new talent sourcing markets, concentrate on collaborate and diversity with heads of departments and universities in line with the market feasibility study.
- Make sure that the technique & initiatives are usually aligned to the objective of attracting the very best talent in increasingly complicated organizational needs.
- Manage and measure the suitability of most applicants against jobs put on.
- Headhunt candidates for advanced and specialized roles from appropriate industry, market and function.
- Perform competency based interviews, request assessment centres and existing comprehensive interview reviews to line supervisors advising on the suitability of candidature.
- Arrange interviews for candidates with employing managers and selection panel and look for and record comprehensive feedback on interviewed candidates from the employing managers and selection panel.
- Become a Recruitment advisor and champion to all or any Business heads of departments, build solid relationships and reflect Primary Values in every action, strategies and decision.
Recruitment Supervisor Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from the reputed university
- Minimum 8-10+ years of encounter in Recruitment firms, executive search businesses and in-home recruitment. At the very least 3 of which ought to be in a Management capability leading and building the recruitment group
- Strong working understanding of the Construction, FM or Suit Out Markets important
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; great negotiating skills; analytical abilities;
- forward-thinking and Innovative;
- A worldwide thinker, but in a position to act locally.
- Great presentation and communication abilities
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Spend: AED30,000.00 – AED40,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here