Our Regional Construction Team Holding Company client includes a new requirement of a properly experienced ‘in-house’ Recruitment Supervisor to join, business lead and develop their group in the UAE. Prosperous candidates will have considerable Recruitment Management experience with a Construction Consultancy developer or Company background. Preference shall be directed at candidates having management encounter on FM, Fit Out & Design Tasks.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and is really a direct hire, long lasting opportunity, utilized by our client directly.
- Lead on standardization of recruitment policies & procedures, the assessment of recruitment needs, ensuring salaries are competitive to the external market, developing recruitment plans and collaborating with business units in delivering high quality talent within established benchmarks.
- The Recruitment Manager works collaboratively with colleagues within HR to make sure a competitive position in attracting and retaining top talent.
- Oversee and streamline the recruitment initiatives including development and management of the entire lifecycle of recruitment process, talent assessment and sourcing, hiring guidelines, and effective attraction Enhance the current recruitment process and centralise the processes.
- Review and implement current Standard Operating Procedures for all recruitment processes.
- Identify new talent sourcing markets, concentrate on collaborate and diversity with heads of departments and schools in line with the market feasibility study.
- Make sure that the strategy & initiatives are aligned to the mission of attracting the very best talent in increasingly complex organizational needs.
- Manage and measure the suitability of most applicants against jobs put on.
- Headhunt candidates for advanced and specialized roles from relevant industry, market and function.
- Conduct competency based interviews, request assessment centres and present comprehensive interview reports to line managers advising on the suitability of candidature.
- Arrange interviews for candidates with hiring managers and selection panel and seek and document comprehensive feedback on interviewed candidates from the hiring managers and selection panel.
- Become a Recruitment advisor and champion to all or any Corporate heads of departments, build strong relationships and reflect Core Values in every action, strategies and decision.
Recruitment Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from the reputed university
- Minimum 8-10+ years of experience in Recruitment agencies, executive search companies and in-house recruitment. At the very least 3 of which ought to be in a Management capacity leading and developing the recruitment team
- Strong working understanding of the Construction, FM or Fit Out Markets essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good negotiating skills; analytical skills;
- forward-thinking and Innovative;
- A worldwide thinker, but in a position to act locally.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: AED30,000.00 – AED40,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here