Our Regional Construction Team Holding Company client includes a new requirement of a properly experienced ‘in-home’ Recruitment Manager to become listed on, business lead and develop their group in Abu Dhabi. Prosperous candidates will have considerable Recruitment Management experience with a Construction Consultancy developer or Company background. Preference shall be directed at candidates having management encounter on FM, Fit Out & Design Tasks.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and is really a direct hire, long lasting opportunity, utilized by our client directly.
- Lead on standardization of recruitment plans & procedures, the evaluation of recruitment requirements, ensuring salaries are usually competitive to the exterior market, developing recruitment programs and collaborating with sections in delivering top quality skill within set up benchmarks.
- The Recruitment Manager functions collaboratively with co-workers within HR to make sure a competitive place in attracting and retaining best skill.
- Oversee and streamline the recruitment initiatives which includes development and administration of the entire lifecycle of recruitment procedure, talent assessment and sourcing, hiring guidelines, and effective attraction Enhance the current recruitment procedure and centralise the procedures.
- Review and implement present Standard Operating Processes for all recruitment procedures.
- Identify new skill sourcing markets, concentrate on collaborate and diversity with heads of departments and universities in line with the market feasibility study.
- Make sure that the technique & initiatives are usually aligned to the objective of attracting the very best talent in significantly complex organizational requirements.
- Manage and measure the suitability of most applicants against jobs put on.
- Headhunt candidates for advanced and specialized roles from appropriate industry, market and function.
- Perform competency based interviews, request assessment centres and existing comprehensive interview reviews to line supervisors advising on the suitability of candidature.
- Arrange interviews for candidates with employing managers and selection panel and look for and document comprehensive suggestions on interviewed candidates from the employing managers and selection panel.
- Become a Recruitment advisor and champion to all or any Business heads of departments, build solid relationships and reflect Primary Values in every action, strategies and decision.
Recruitment Manager Specifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree from the reputed university
- Minimum 8-10+ years of encounter in Recruitment firms, executive search businesses and in-home recruitment. At the very least 3 of which ought to be in a Administration capacity leading and establishing the recruitment group
- Strong working understanding of the Construction, Fit or even fm Out Markets is vital
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good negotiating abilities; analytical skills;
- forward-considering and Innovative;
- A worldwide thinker, but in a position to work locally.
- Excellent display and communication abilities
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Pay: AED30,000.00 – AED40,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here