Concerning the role
AFEA POWER wants a lady receptionist & travel coordinator. The Receptionist makes the initial impression for AFEA with this partners and clients, so this position is crucial for all of us – and the proper individual will undoubtedly be great with people and also have excellent communication skills, The candidate will be in charge of managing calendars, making travel arrangements and donate to the efficiency of the business by giving personalized and timely support to executive members, acting because the true point of contact among executives and employees.
- Covers the reception desk and meets and greets all guests in a welcoming and professonally executed manner, determine purpose and nature of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations. File and keep maintaining guest book.clerical and
- Administrative Tasks, operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and calls, providing information and taking messages and transfer the relative line to the respective staff.
- In charge of scheduling and arranging travel and coordinating with the travel agents/hotels to create bookings accordingly.
- Coordinate with building management for FM issues and make sure that the reception area is presentable and tidy, with all necessary material and stationery.
Qualifications and Skills
- The least 3+ year of administrative experience with a bachelor’s degree
- Be tech savvy, with intermediate IT knowledge and computer skills (Microsoft Office applications and mail merge).
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role.
About Application Process
Employment type: full-time with work permit and residency visa
· Monthly salary of AED 4,000. (Based on qualifications & experience level)
· Medical health insurance
· Preference will be given to candidates that are immediately/soon open to join.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Around AED4,000.00 monthly
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Administration: 24 months (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here