We have been recruiting for a Receptionist / Front Office Associate with immediate impact.
- Greets clients, candidates, and visitors. Follows safety procedures for recording visitors, suppliers, and other guests. Arranges escorts as required.
- Assists with scheduling, planning meeting area.
- Arrange NOC’s Jafza & Dafza gate move/LGP pass.
- Performs common clerical duties connected with distributing mails and deals as required.
- Uses tracking techniques to report outbound and inbound courier, freight, and mail.
- Arranges messenger assistance as required.
- Follows area security processes
- Monitor inventory share and order office items and other common-use products for the two 2 site place. Such as for example Pantry, Stationery, cleaning materials, etc.
- Maintains neat look of the reception region, conference/meeting rooms, along with other common areas.
- Requests housekeeping and building providers as needed. Inspects common area gear to make sure good operating problems periodically.
- Maintains logs and information of program requests and Function orders and tracks their position.
- Maintains a document of services including transport resources, accommodations, and referral contacts.
- May arrange comfort/hospitality services for visitors such as transport, reservations, etc if required.
- Senior high school diploma or common education diploma (GED)
- at the least 2 yrs of related encounter and/or teaching.
- Proficient computer skills, Educated in SAP, FMP, Lenel Program.
- Experience in FM business environment.
Competitive deals and salaries are available.
Preference will undoubtedly be given immediately to applicants that are available. successful candidates will undoubtedly be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Apply for this job Click here