Concerning the Role We have been currently searching for Radiology Technician who’ll lead to conducting tests and conveying accurate leads to the Radiologist. This position requires basic knowledge in diagnostic imaging and involves receiving patients at the medical imaging department, registering and preparing them and initiating the procedure of capturing the diagnostic images through the use of different radiological techniques like X-ray, Ultrasound, CT/ MRI.
Concerning the Responsibility
- Use evidence based practice and clinical guidelines to create top quality images for a variety of imaging procedures.
- Be familiar with safe guarding policies, both national and local, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Assess clinical conditions, prioritise health issues, including initiation of effective emergency care.
- Make sure that patients are prepared because of their procedures and also have been given all of the relevant information required prior to the dependence on imagine.
- Manage own client caseload like the interpretation of test outcomes with referral to physicians as necessary.
- Provide emergency care to patients as necessary and attend annual resuscitation training.
- Be capable of authorise referrals for primary imaging whilst making certain the task is justified and escalate any concerns may they arise.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree from a certified university in Radiography, Radiology Medical/ or Technology Diagnostic Imaging program; Diploma in Radiology, Associate degree in Radiography.
- UAE Eligibility or license is preferable.
- English fluency is mandatory
- Understanding of Arabic is preferable
Minimum Experience: Minimum 2+ years’ experience in an identical role. Job-Specific Skills: Undertake clinical duties, with relevant trained in the below areas:
- Basic Life Support
- Breast screening/Mammography
- Bone Mineral Scan
- Computerised Tomography (CT) Scanning or Sonography
- Interventional Radiography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Computer Literacy
Behavioural Competencies :
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Great decision making skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Amount of Vacancies
- Career Level
- BASIC LEVEL
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Radiography, Radiology Technology or Medical/ Diagnostic Imaging program
Apply for this job: Click here