Our Regional Engineering Consultancy client includes a new requirement of a well encountered, Cost Estimator / Quantity Surveyor to become listed on their team in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Successful candidates could have a verified background being an Cost Estimator / Quantity Surveyor for an FM COMPANY or Consultancy company on large scale FM projects and contracts, ideally experience in Airport or similar projects in the UAE / GCC.
This role can be acquired for immediate signing up for and is for a short 6 month set term contract
- TO RECOGNIZE and offer asset value pricing / charges for the customers projects.
- Establish and implement guidelines and targets continuous improvement
- Estimation, Procurement and BOQ preparation
- Study analysis and assess tender design documents from the technical viewpoint in order to recognize risk factors making certain technical terms adhere to the relevant standards for the entire risk assessment and bid decision
- Solicit and follow-up with the look Procurement drafting section during tender preparation for method optimizing to be able to reach cost efficiency
- Preparation of BOQ and Cost Estimation with regards to the mandatory material equipment and manpower requirements through the tendering phase Review and finalizes project cost estimates
- Liaise with the Procurement team QS to negotiate with accepted vendors suppliers and subcontractors for various supplies material according to project pre post tender
- Finalize estimation of most direct and indirect costs and consolidates tender documents for management review and approval
- Estimating and cost preparing activities to add presenting the Approximated Improvement Cost
Cost Estimator / Quantity Surveyor Experience:
- Engineering degree or diploma or other associated technical diploma.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in Facilities commercial activities.with experience focusing on Airports or similar projects in
- Preferably .the UAE
- Proven capability to access necessary market information to acquire costs / prices.
- Knowledge of BOQ methodologies and create ups in a significant project environment for building of complex buildings & facilities.
- Good composed and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, in addition to a demonstrated ability to connect to project personnel and management effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Apply for this job Click here