Our Regional Engineering Consultancy client includes a new requirement of a well experienced, Price Estimator / Amount Surveyor to become listed on their group in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Successful candidates could have a proven history being an Cost Estimator / Volume Surveyor for an FM COMPANY or Consultancy business on large level FM tasks and contracts, ideally encounter in Airport or comparable tasks in the UAE / GCC.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and will be for a short 6 month fixed expression contract
- TO RECOGNIZE and offer asset value pricing / charges for the clients tasks.
- Establish and implement guidelines and targets continuous enhancement
- Estimation, Procurement and BOQ planning
- Study evaluation and evaluate tender style documents from the technical viewpoint to be able to identify risk elements making certain technical terms adhere to the relevant specifications for the entire risk evaluation and bid choice
- Solicit and follow-up with the look Procurement drafting area during tender preparing for method optimizing to be able to reach cost performance
- Preparing of BOQ and Price Estimation with regards to the required material products and manpower requirements through the tendering phase Evaluation and finalizes project price estimates
- Liaise with the Procurement group QS to negotiate with accepted vendors providers and subcontractors for different supplies material according to project pre write-up tender
- Finalize estimation of most immediate and indirect costs and consolidates tender paperwork for management evaluation and acceptance
- Estimating and price planning activities to add presenting the Estimated Enhancement Price
Price Estimator / Quantity Surveyor Encounter:
- Engineering diploma or diploma or additional related specialized diploma.
- 7-10 years of relevant encounter in Facilities commercial routines.with experience focusing on Airports or similar tasks in
- Preferably .the UAE
- Proven capability to access necessary market information to acquire costs / prices.
- Knowledge of BOQ methodologies and create ups in a significant project environment for constructing of complicated buildings & amenities.
- Great written and oral conversation, organizational, and interpersonal abilities, in addition to a demonstrated ability to connect to project personnel and management efficiently.
Job Varieties: Full-period, Temporary, Contract
Apply for this job Click here