• Prepare take offs from drawings and equate to site measurements
• Prepare enquiry and comparison and involve in the procurement
• Prepare cost analysis in line with the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
• Preparation of Interim Valuations and Final Account
• Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
• Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
• Computes cost estimates of recycleables or subcontracted work and labor
• Monitor and keep an eye on project progress and so are in charge of the measurement and valuation of variations in the task through the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the ultimate account.
• Reconciliation of materials and works executed through the month
• Preparation of Sub Contractors payments and recording / tabs on all site works
• Work within a team to make sure that the requirements of your client are delivered
• Capability to recognize contractual obligations of both company and its own subcontractors
• Good understanding of construction methods and materials
• Financial and commercial awareness
• Demonstrate loyalty, honesty and commitment
• Initiative to solve problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Team player
• AUTO CAD Advance skill when planning on taking off
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor / Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Engineering
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Construction Company
• Experienced in Microsoft Office
• Fluent English communication skills including, reading, speech
Please send Updated CV With Attached Photo to email add firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job: Click here