• Prepare consider offs from drawings and equate to site dimensions
• Prepare enquiry and evaluation and include in the procurement
• Prepare cost analysis in line with the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, components required and labour included
• Planning of Interim Valuations and Last Accounts
• Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where suitable, negotiate with the contractors.
• Manage all stages of tasks within predetermined spending budget and expenditure.
• Computes price estimates of recycleables or subcontracted function and work
• Keep track of and keep an eye on project progress and so are in charge of the measurement and valuation of variants in the work through the contract, for contract of interim obligations and the final accounts.
• Reconciliation of materials and functions executed during the 30 days
• Preparing of Sub Contractors obligations and recording / tabs on all site functions
• Work within a team to make sure that the specifications of your client are shipped
• Capability to understand contractual obligations of both company and its own subcontractors
• Great knowledge of construction strategies and components
• Financial and commercial recognition
• Demonstrate loyalty, honesty and dedication
• Initiative to solve problems
• Superb verbal and written conversation skills
• Great analytical abilities
• Team participant
• Car CAD Advance skill when planning on taking off
Education and learning & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor / Diploma in Volume Surveying or Engineering
• Minimum 5-7 years of encounter in Construction Business
• Experienced in Microsoft Workplace
• Fluent English communication abilities including, reading, speech
Make sure you send Updated CV With Attached Photo to e-mail add email@example.com.
Apply for this job: Click here