Emirates Post Dubai, UAE Posted 2021/01/31 07:12:04 Expires 2021-02-05 Ref: JB1100004547
Keep track of and analyse all ongoing services quality and compliance applications within BU, making certain the P&Electronic BU has comprehensive procedures set up for improving the standard of service shipping and safeguarding the existing quality level and compliance aligned with the EP specifications and specifications by identifying gaps inside the product quality and devising appropriate motion plans.
Service High quality and Compliance
- Develop procedures and plans, which allow the BU to show compliance with the essential standards of services.
- Create a ongoing assistance and process quality guide concentrating on internal best practices associated with the EP services.
- Deliver the P&E continuous quality supervising processes ensuring operations employees understand their obligations.
- Design, put into action and development service high quality control training programs.
- Monitor and go to all P&E locations to guarantee the application of service high quality processes and standards.
- Capability to deliver, map and upgrade any processes linked to program compliance and quality linked to the BU.
- Develop corrective actions and functions to drive constant improvement
- Lead continuous enhancement / kaizen projects linked to Service compliance and high quality.
Regulatory Compliance Responsibilities
- Carry out periodic BU audits to make sure that compliance processes are followed.
- Monitor and measure the governance and compliance of any process management systems within BU and ensure adequate software is set up.
- Devise a benchmark actions and audit intend to maintain EP one step before external auditing.
- Prepare periodic reports regarding compliance improvement and operations.
- Review or even modify operating suggestions to adhere to changes to environmental criteria or regulations within BU within Service High quality and Compliance.
keep an eye on the deliverables and manage stakeholder anticipation
- To improve ongoing provider quality and compliance procedures continually, updating existing metrics predicated on quantitative and qualitative information along with creating new metrics, aligned to industry requirements and best practice improvements after alignment with stakeholders.
- To build automated reviews for the united group to see the outcomes of effectiveness analysis and timely deliverables.
- Representative for BU for the any kind of external Audit.
Perform any responsibilities concerning this job request or function job as allocated by the Range Manager or even other Senior Management.
Qualifications and Understanding:
- Bachelor’s degree in an excellent or Engineering or any associated field, preferably holds official certifications altogether Quality Management (TQM), 6 Sigma (Green Belt).
- Externally. (ISO, Lloyd’s etc).
recognised Auditing certification will be an advantage
- 5-7 years’ experience within Services High quality Assurance and Compliance role.
Job Specific Abilities (Technical Competencies):
- Information of Continuous Enhancement methodologies is recommended.
- information of industry procedures and regulations
- Analytical thinking to be able to understand just about all intricacies of legal specifications
- Honesty and capability to work with the best level of integrity
- Great observation skills.
- Capability to always remain updated with ever-changing guidelines and guidelines
- Ability to comprehend and apply 6 Sigma theories.
- Fantastic communication skills both created and verbal.
- Excellent period management skills – Have the ability to organize and satisfy monthly, yearly and quarterly deadlines for several regulators in multiple period zones.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Capability to build and keep maintaining productive alliances, partnerships and human relationships at senior level as well as excellent negotiation and facilitation abilities
- Efficient interpersonal skills having the ability to build relationships internal and exterior stakeholders at all ranges successfully.
Bachelor’s degree in an excellent or Engineering or any associated field, preferably holds official certific
Sub Job Name
Service High quality & Compliance Officer
Company (Semi Government -Government)
Career Degree Mid Profession
Degree Bachelor’s diploma
Apply for this job: Click here