Position: Quality Assurance & Quality Control Coordinator
Location: Abu Dhabi
Timing: 8 hours/per day and 6 days weekly
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
· Monitoring and improving upon the grade of services provided. Tests, measures, and evaluates services such as for example (MEP Maintenance, Catering, Cleaning, Pest Control, etc.).
· Maintain projects and minor modification records, relevant warranties, assist registration, or more up to now FM standards and procedures.
· Establish and manage the Project Quality Assurance processes including audits, reviews, etc., so that you can make sure that project objectives are met.
· Provide Quality Assurance/ Controls support to FM team.
· Maintain Quality assurance/control procedure.
· Ensure all quality assurance/control documentation is compiled and completed in a timely matter and meeting deadlines.
· Identify and control all NCRs.
· Diploma in virtually any engineering level; Civil, Mechanical, Electromechanical or equivalent
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is recommended.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
§ three years of relevant experience in quality control with contact with office fit out work-related and work place management
§ Computer skills.
§ Organized having the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
§ Organized and detail-oriented.
§ Excellent oral and written English language skills.
o Relevant professional certification, – Preferable
Application Deadline: 30/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Each is necessary to wear a mask, social distancing is sanitizer and practice can be acquired on the premises.
Capability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or ready to relocate having an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- Are you experiencing Quality Management Plan experience?
- Are you experiencing experience in monitoring Project Quality KPIs through each phase?
- Are you experiencing experience in managing Project Quality Assurance processes including reviews and Audits?
- Are you experiencing experience in controlling and identifying NCRs?
- Are you currently an Engineering graduate, what course?
- Are you experiencing contact with office fit-out work-related and work place management?
Apply for this job Click here