Provides specialized and engineering-based knowledge in working with full management of most operational and non-operational resources inside a defined property. Including engaging qualified involved PROVIDERS in ensuring all providers within the noted home are operating in accordance with its desired perform and completely compliance to all or any relative regulations and recommendations being applied by the neighborhood authorities of Ajman – ARRA, Civil Defence, Police Section, FEWA & Ajman Municipality. The primary responsibility is to stand for the Association Committee of confirmed property in ensuring almost all their set suggestions are being fulfilled operationally and financially. The PM will physical exercise all the rights of most apartment owners with regards to the administration of the amenities; from the selection, finalization and executions of most related maintenance solutions and activities including appointing nominated PROVIDERS per given trade.
Will become a focal stage between the nearby authority’s Chairman (ARRA), the Association Committee and the ongoing company with partial inclusion of the Programmer through its nominated representative. The candidate must have a very qualification which can be extended to all or any involved operational celebrations of the house (as stated above. In conference the company’s goal which is to make sure full satisfaction of most involved stakeholders, the
PM will need to have the following characteristics:
- Oversees the full total facility administration of confirmed Freehold entity within ensuring regular and healthy circumstances of most its services which impacts the daily lifestyles of the building’s occupants which includes their safety by way of a commendable operational spending budget distributed to all or any nominated Services Provider for every service trade. The primary objective is to assure the facility’s complete compliance with all necessary statutory requirements offering all guidelines fixed by the Association Committee and current ordinances/rules of ARRA.
- Verify and attend all energetic, pending and urgent problems of the Association Committee through the use of the designated COMPANY since applicable.
- Evaluation and rechecks all recorded activities and situations known as Work Ask for of the customers and ensure each is becoming attended by the COMPANY promptly. All updates should be relayed to the Association Committee according to the agreed regularity of reporting.
- Monitors and supervises ongoing FM operations and actions and ensure designated COMPANY is in compliance making use of their SLA.
- Assess and evaluation all proposals of PROVIDERS and ensure its information meet up with the Company’s requirements with regards to quality, budget and quantity cost.
- Act as a center point among local authority ARRA, your client (Association Committees) and the PROVIDERS involved within the premises. In charge of arranging meetings to summarize out raised problems at the initial time achievable.
- Attends to all or any critical and special instances of maintenance function which often require specialized observation for this to be resolved according to its authentic set-up and design. Immediate recommendations or approval should be re-discussed to its reporting line before executing the specific ordering.
- Manage and have the Owner’s Association and the Association Committees’ direct problems especially on escalation situations and focus on their issues without distracting everyday FM site functions.
- Attends every week scheduled meetings according to site requirement within sorting out important problems with FM procedures (Functions, EH&S, Statutory Specifications)
- Assess all submitted High quality Management Program (QMS) of the designated COMPANY and ensure each is within compliance with the needed structure according to the signed contract
- Initiate probable programs linked to sustainability and make certain each is aligned to the rules being applied by the neighborhood authorities.
- Conducts periodic third party audits to all or any designated Service Service provider to make sure their FM operations come in conjunction with the machine getting implemented by the business.
- Review all active paperwork and files from the website for the reference of function being applied by the PROVIDERS. This includes tabs on finances to make sure FM operation isn’t exceeding the arranged operational spending budget.
- Interact attentively to all or any customer’s concerns and develop accurate and valid reviews which will detail its content within a technical viewpoint that in ways to solve it, it could be translated with clearness to the involved section.
- Review month-to-month summary report of most activities and jobs rendered within the service, including Work Demand report ahead of its last submission to Amenities Manager which include Reactive Servicing & Planned Preventive Upkeep.
- Evaluation and counterchecks all submitted helping documents for several invoices from the concerned COMPANY and assessed the required review and acceptance ahead of its submission to Financing Dept.
- Maintains a knowledge of local and nationwide codes, nearby permits, and proper processes applicable for Facilities Administration to make sure all FM operations are usually guided by these codes and plans.
- Maintains a favourable operating relationship with all the current employees of most Stake Holders to market the cooperative and harmonious functioning environment to be able to facilitate positive morale, efficiency, and continued enhancement of FM procedures.
Apply for this job Click here