Asteco Property Administration is seeking to hire a skilled candidate for the function of FM Supervisor. It is a full-time place and the next skills and specifications are required:
MAIN KEY TASKS:
- To achieve excellence in shipping of FM solutions with highest specifications
- The FM will undoubtedly be expected to donate to the strategic direction positively, performance, profitability and development of the contracts.
- This can be an visible and active role requiring excellent facilities management operational capability, with an capability to build strong external and internal relationships, sound technical / people management and supplier management skills are needed.
- To supervise, oversee, coordinate and offer suggestions about all Facility Management providers associated with Business, Industrial, or Residential PROPERTIES for Clients.
- Accountable for day-to-day functions of most areas of MEP, Security, Cleansing along with other contractual requirements, and may be the overall solution provider for your client.
- To, developing the FM functions, improving efficiency whilst adding to cost reduction.
- Manages the maintenance, fix of the mechanical products, infrastructure and structures in an effective operating condition, a routine anticipated or scheduled method of prevent failing and/or dilapidation.
be result-focused within the FM procedures
GENERAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee Facilities Management Operations for a portfolio.
- Manage and coordinate operations.
- Review and present status reports at property and facilities management meetings.
- Evaluate the performance of providers; tackle unsatisfactory performance decisively.
- Advise the Client’s senior management teams concerning the services and contract issues; resolve issues efficiently, and promptly fully.
- Liaising with senior management on critical issues/risks; recommending mitigating improvements and actions.
- Planning building maintenance and operational programs.
- Managing all vendor contracts.
- Ensuring efficiency of most building systems.
- Coordinating site safety programs.
- Preparing operating budgets and reports.
- Maintaining a safe work place for several employees.
- Ensuring all compliance and processes programs are met.
- Managing facilities space and planning allocation.
- Preparing cost estimates for equipment and moves.
- Co-ordinating with department heads and building contractors.
- Managing maintenance of grounds.
- Ensuring all utility systems are inspected and relative to regulations.
- Identifying and preparing scope of works and arranging quotations (3 minimum), negotiating with suppliers and processing comparison sheets and obtaining Landlord’s approvals.
- Processing monthly AMC invoices and variable job invoices.
- Negotiating contracts and bids for alternative party workers.
- Coordinating building maintenance and security services.
- Managing all facilities personnel.
- Overseeing all building functions.
- Coordinating all maintenance schedules and issues.
- Assists the contractors/tenants/consultants for all your fit-out enquiries.
- Responsible for reviewing all fit-out documents such as for example proposed drawings, load schedule, insurance that has been submitted by the Tenants/Contractors to make sure that all fit-out requirements are met according to the building fit-out guidelines and authorities.
- Review and monitor the fit-out activities to make sure compliance with the regulations also to make sure that fit-out works are executed according to approved design.
- Monitor Residential unit Move-Out and Move-In process and make sure that units will be ready to handover within the relevant time-frame.
- Excellent Management Skills with good communication for both written and oral.
- Excellent understanding of civil works, building facilities, including however, not limited by cleaning, painting, renovation, structures and fixtures.
- Ability to control complex contract negotiations to attain agreements acceptable to both ongoing parties.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in UAE PROPERTY.
Apply for this job Click here