Asteco Property Administration is seeking to hire a skilled candidate for the function of FM Supervisor. It is a full-time place and the next skills and specifications are required:
MAIN KEY TASKS:
- To achieve excellence in shipping of FM solutions with highest specifications
- The FM will undoubtedly be expected to donate to the strategic direction positively, performance, profitability and development of the contracts.
- This can be an visible and active role requiring excellent facilities management operational capability, with an capability to build strong external and internal relationships, sound technical / people management and supplier management skills are needed.
- To supervise, oversee, coordinate and offer suggestions about all Facility Management providers associated with Business, Industrial, or Residential PROPERTIES for Clients.
- Accountable for day-to-day functions of most areas of MEP, Security, Cleansing along with other contractual requirements, and may be the overall solution provider for your client.
- To, developing the FM procedures, improving efficiency whilst adding to cost reduction.
- Manages the maintenance, fix of the mechanical products, infrastructure and structures in an effective operating condition, a routine anticipated or scheduled method of prevent failing and/or dilapidation.
be result-focused within the FM functions
Common JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee Facilities Management Functions for the portfolio.
- Manage and coordinate functions.
- Review and existing status reports at house and facilities administration meetings.
- Evaluate the functionality of providers; tackle unsatisfactory overall performance decisively.
- Advise the Customer’s senior management groups about the solutions and contract issues; resolve issues efficiently, and promptly fully.
- Liaising with senior administration on critical issues/dangers; recommending mitigating enhancements and actions.
- Planning building servicing and operational courses.
- Managing just about all vendor contracts.
- Ensuring performance of most building systems.
- Coordinating site protection programs.
- Preparing working budgets and reports.
- Maintaining a safe work place for several employees.
- Ensuring all compliance plus processes applications are met.
- Managing facilities area and planning allocation.
- Preparing price estimates for tools and moves.
- Co-ordinating with section heads and developing contractors.
- Controlling maintenance of grounds.
- Ensuring all utility techniques are inspected and relative to regulations.
- Identifying and planning scope of functions and arranging quotations (3 minimum), negotiating with providers and processing comparison bedding and getting Landlord’s approvals.
- Processing month-to-month AMC invoices and adjustable job invoices.
- Negotiating agreements and bids for alternative party workers.
- Coordinating developing maintenance and security providers.
- Handling all facilities personnel.
- Overseeing all developing functions.
- Coordinating all upkeep schedules and issues.
- Assists the contractors/tenants/consultants for all your fit-out enquiries.
- Accountable for reviewing most fit-away documents such as for example proposed drawings, load schedule, insurance that has been submitted by the Tenants/Contractors to make sure that all fit-away requirements are met according to the building fit-away guidelines and authorities.
- Review and keep track of the fit-out routines to make sure compliance with the rules and to make sure that fit-out functions are executed according to approved design.
- Monitor Residential device Move-Out and Move-In procedure and make sure that units will be ready to handover within the relevant time-frame.
- Excellent Administration Skills with great communication for both composed and oral.
- Excellent understanding of civil works, developing facilities, including however, not limited by cleaning, painting, renovation, structures and fixtures.
- Ability to control complex contract negotiations to attain agreements acceptable to both continuing parties.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience inside UAE PROPERTY.
Apply for this job Click here