Homes 4 life is currently inviting applications for a house Management Executive for the Branch Office around Square , who think they share exactly the same values because the company and so are enthusiastic to produce a positive contribution to the development and growth of our leasing team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Cold calling new clients, client business referrals, or web qualified prospects, Provide potential customers/clients with all services offered
· Offering Property Management Guidance Services contracts to potential clients.
· Answer each prospecting call to determine initial contact.
· Telesales for listings and Maintenance packages to landlords
· Generating and sustaining database of current and potential prospects.
· Lease renewals and Agreement preparations
· Tenants profiling/ Coping with landlords, admin and tenants paper work.
· Gathering all needed documents from clients for several forms of leases
· Drafting of Tenancy Contracts/Form F
· Preparing needed notices to all or any tenants linked to their Lease.
· Liaising with the customers about the updates on the properties.
· Updating and maintaining the set of vacant apartments
· Attending to viewings with clients. Maintaining proper standards on customer support.
· Liaising with the facility management companies to rectify property issues, reporting the disorders of the maintenance plus property to landlords.
· Coordinating with finance team for payments, rentals, penalties collections and refunds
· Assure all tenants are given with all needed documentation by governmental authorities on the leases.
· Assisting in Move-in and Move-out process.
· Getting the idea of contact for several tenants on the requirements linked to the leases
· Supervise vacant units and refurbishments in coordination with FM team regularly
· Providing weekly/bi-weekly, monthly reports to the house Manager
· Managing moving ins and moving outs as per schedule and in coordination with relevant departments
· Managing condition surveys and reports in coordination with FM team
· Attending to all tenants’ complaints and leases related issues within SLA
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
· Real Estate and Property Management/Admin/Secretarial: 2-3 years (Needed)
· Professional background in Real Estate / Property Management/Admin/Secretarial
· Bachelor’s degree holder
· Previous experience in an expert work place
· Advanced of demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills.
· The successful applicant can realize your desire to multi-task and prioritize effectively, flexibly, and inside a time-sensitive atmosphere responsively.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this job Click here