A top Fire & Basic safety & Facility Management Team who are concentrating on commercial and home portfolios across UAE will be wanting to expand its essential in-house Fire & Security, Facility Management & Drinking water Treatment Team division.
Presently offering career opportunities within Abu Dhabi we have been seeking the beneath positions
Project Product sales Engineer – MEP Facilities Administration.
Roles and Duties:
- Accountable for sourcing new task leads, market intelligence, tendering, and bids for fresh FM projects over the GCC.
- Hunting projects and conference the MEP engineers to introduce our items
- Proficiency in generating company through end-users want MEP Contractors, Developers, Amenities Management companies or even End-users
- Experience in offering Maintenance & Service agreements for Fire & specifically; Security items(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Fuel Suppressions, Deluge, CCTV, ACS etc)
- To help out with the development of company approaches for the facilities administration department and growth of business with regards to other complex departments, viz, MEP,ELV, FLS, and WT etc.
- To match interact and secure possible new and existing clients and customers to expand the service management business avenues.
- To Lead the Servicing Project function inside providing a preventive and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance assistance for Facilities Management Tasks.
- To resolve issues raised linked to the Facilities Administration Department’s operations also to ensure that just about all raised issues are usually handled professionally and regularly.
- To use CAFM solution also to update information (both tough copies and digital paperwork) including however, not limited by work orders, stock, and preventive maintenance forms.
- To attend web site surveys also to prepare estimates and business offers based on-web site and asset lists.
- To follow-up with prospects on fresh projects submitted also to close up the orders.
- To plan & execute the continuing work within scope within the allocated period & budget.
- To Match and coordinate with the customers, along with monitor the improvement of works on websites to find out requirements.
- Preparing specialized presentations that explain services and products of the ongoing organization to clients or prospective clients.
- Establishing new services and accounts accounts simply by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing product sales call schedule.
- Updating the particular CRM with the experience, which includes quotation status to create realistic product sales and pipelines forecasts.
- To Liaise with appropriate employees (Client, maintenance group, etc.) to solve issues associated with either service or style installation. Contributing to team development as required.
- Developing effective customer relationships.
- Talking about costing with the estimation group, submitting pricing and quotes instead with the received client inquiries on time.
- Determining improvements simply by analyzing services or gear offered and propose adjustments in equipment, processes, or usage of services or materials.
- Anticipating the clients’/clients’ needs and supplying appropriate solutions or suggestions the meet their specifications. Or demonstrating proposed price reductions.
- Staying abreast of the marketplace trends and problems in the industry pertinent to FM products.
- Coordinating with the credit score control group and following through to Credit Facility application regarding newly acquired clients/clients.
- Maintaining technical and expert knowledge by attending academic workshops; reviewing expert publications; establishing personal systems; take part in professional societies.
- Contributing to group effort by accomplishing associated outcomes as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Specifications
- Engineering graduate with at the very least 5 yrs’ experience within MEP facilities management yearly maintenance contract.
- Substantial experience as a professional maintenance engineer/manager
- Certificate inside HVAC, building maintenance technologies, or even relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Upkeep and Reliability Expert (CMRP) can be an advantage
- Better to learn both English and Arabic (Arabic speaking can be an added advantage)
- The working job area will undoubtedly be Abu Dhabi
the eligible experience candidate have to apply
Only. we shall not consider another cv apart from experience holder Send your CV to cv.gigauh(@)gmail.com
Please mention in the topic line Project Product sales Engineer – MEP Facilities Administration.
Work Types: Full-time, New-Grad, Everlasting
- Sales inside MEP Annual Maintenance Agreement for Building: 5 many years (Preferred)
- Sales Experience inside Selling maintenance & Services contracts: 5 yrs (Preferred)
- Facilities Maintenance Product sales Experience in MEP: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- UAE Driving (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here