A leading Fire & Safety & Facility Management Group that are concentrating on commercial and residential portfolios across UAE is trying to expand its integral in-house Fire & Safety, Facility Management & Water Treatment Group division.
Currently offering career opportunities in Abu Dhabi we have been seeking the below positions
Project Sales Engineer – MEP Facilities Management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sourcing new project leads, market intelligence, tendering, and bids for new FM projects over the GCC.
- Hunting projects and meeting the MEP engineers to introduce our products
- Proficiency in generating business through end-users like MEP Contractors, Developers, Facilities Management companies or End-users
- Experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts for Fire & specifically; Security products(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Gas Suppressions, Deluge, CCTV, ACS etc)
- To help out with the development of business approaches for the facilities management department and expansion of business with regards to other technical departments, viz, MEP,ELV, FLS, and WT etc.
- To meet interact and secure potential new and existing customers and clients to expand the facility management business avenues.
- To Lead the Maintenance Project function in providing a preventive and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service for Facilities Management Projects.
- To resolve issues raised linked to the Facilities Management Department’s operations also to make sure that all raised issues are handled professionally and regularly.
- To use CAFM solution also to update records (both hard copies and digital documents) including however, not limited by work orders, inventory, and preventive maintenance forms.
- To attend site surveys also to prepare estimates and commercial offers based on-site and asset lists.
- To follow-up with prospects on new projects submitted also to close the orders.
- To plan & execute the ongoing work in scope within the allocated time & budget.
- To Meet and coordinate with the customers, in addition to monitor the progress of works on sites to find out requirements.
- Preparing technical presentations that explain products of the ongoing company to customers or prospective clients.
- Establishing new service and accounts accounts by identifying potential prospects; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Updating the CRM with the experience, including quotation status to create realistic sales and pipelines forecasts.
- To Liaise with appropriate personnel (Client, maintenance team, etc.) to solve issues associated with either service or design installation. Adding to team growth as required.
- Building effective customer relationships.
- Discussing costing with the estimation team, submitting pricing and quotes instead with the received customer inquiries promptly.
- Determining improvements by analyzing services or equipment offered and propose changes in equipment, processes, or usage of services or materials.
- Anticipating the customers’/clients’ needs and providing appropriate solutions or recommendations the meet their requirements. Or demonstrating proposed cost reductions.
- Staying abreast of the marketplace trends and conditions in the field pertinent to FM products.
- Coordinating with the credit control team and following through to Credit Facility application for newly acquired customers/clients.
- Maintaining technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; take part in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Engineering graduate with at the very least 5 years’ experience in MEP facilities management annual maintenance contract.
- Extensive experience as a professional maintenance engineer/manager
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology, or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) can be an advantage
- Better to learn both English and Arabic (Arabic speaking can be an added advantage)
- The working job location will undoubtedly be Abu Dhabi
the eligible experience candidate have to apply
Only. we shall not consider another cv apart from experience holder Send your CV to cv.gigauh(@)gmail.com
Please mention in the topic line Project Sales Engineer – MEP Facilities Management.
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad, Permanent
- Sales in MEP Annual Maintenance Contract for Building: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales Experience in Selling maintenance & Service contracts: 5 years (Preferred)
- Facilities Maintenance Sales Experience in MEP: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- UAE Driving (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here