/ Job Look at
Posted 2021/03/28 18:12:41
Specialist/Sales Consumer Plan Shipping
Principal Features (Major Areas of Obligation):
In charge of managing the shipping of specialized, IT related projects with respect to Sales companies.
Supports companies to ensure business needs are captured within an comprehensible and accurate way.
Acts because the key user interface between CIT and Product sales for assigned projects.
Manages tasks within the frameworks applied by the management group having accountability for resolving dangers and problems at his/her degree where possible.
Flags higher impact risks and problems to the Group Lead/Supervisor and represents the task in cross-functional community forums to make sure appropriate solutions are located.
Provide normal status up-dates on assigned tasks to the united group Lead/Supervisor.
Represents Etisalat in exterior and cross-functional tasks where required
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Programs, coordinates and manages the specialized areas of technical development procedure for assigned tasks.
- Formulates Business Specifications Documentation (BRD) from scratch for several assigned projects, like the full E2Electronic Gap evaluation to insure lengthy and short-term design, consuming inputs from all crucial stakeholders (PO, FIN,RAFM,ENG, CIT, CC & Mktg), with proper version and updates control.
- Translates company requirements into technical specifications and coordinate with Specialized Solution and Evaluation Architecture groups for end-to-end technical style & functionality.
- Attends Hot Home meetings to represent the ongoing business owner.
- Reviews Consumer Acceptance Plans (like the actual test situations) to be utilized by UAT groups for tests phases.
- Evaluates specialized feasibility regarding business requirements, cost performance, corporate standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Develops the technical implementation plan before project launch, identifies and classifies possible barriers to the defines and implementation alternative options or changes if essential.
- Coordinates specialized realization with IT and Engineering area to understand high-quality technical options and items within timeframe and spending budget through all milestones of the merchandise development process.
- Facilitates the implementation of development tasks in order to guarantee timely completion and compliance to high quality standards
- Resolves problems or escalates if necessary and highlights implications to the task deliverables/ outcome.
- Assistance and coordinate with the Consumer Acceptance Tests (UAT) execution as per the UAT style, timelines, with proper high quality.
- Provides existing regular and ad-hoc presentations/ submissions /Reviews on the efficiency parameters, development improvement and proposals of tasks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Company/Engineering
4+ years’ encounter in Consumer Sales, Task Management & engineering
Sub Work Title
Specialist/Sales Program Shipping
Years of Experience
Min: 4 Max: 6
Apply for this job: Click here