/ Job Look at
Posted 2021/08/26 06:34:26
- Identifies and leads the entire supply chains of “Specialized Procurement” for Atmosphere Arabia and ALTERNATIVE PARTY aircrafts from purchase up till shipping to optimize revenue and minimize danger. Establishes strong dependable supplier interactions, adequate inventories of high quality components at greatest available prices.
- Manages the particular manpower, budgets, contracts, economic/technical qualification, purchases, documentation and payments according to Air Arabia approved requirements and consistent with regulations and approved specs.
Key Outcome Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, and monitors the overall performance of robust sourcing methods that connect to the core company deliverables, and support Surroundings Arabia Base, Line, System, and Consumer Airlines whilst leveraging the provider and marketplace community to attain large and sustainable price reductions, long-term supply balance, and minimization of provide risk.
- Plays a part in the development and enhancement of “Technical Procurement” plans, procedures, systems, process movement, and financial approach that drive compliance and standardization with regulatory requirements.
- Develops and implements short/long expression purchasing and stock programs based on the projected fleet development and spending budget whilst maintaining the mandatory stock levels.
- Effectively manages the ad-hoc needs when had a need to reduce AOG and keep maintaining corporate image.
- Companions with Stakeholders in the Engineering & mainly; Maintenance to get ready and manage the expenditure of the “Specialized Procurement” budget with concentrate on cost reduction, quality and efficiency.
- Ensures required financial analysis is performed at the best level to interpret tendencies, variances from budgets, and variances from specifications, and provides support in keeping with established policies.
- Establishes and manages global and nearby supplier relationships successfully; develops and manages provide chains, options, and related improvement tasks to keep strong insights in to the market conditions, explore brand new opportunities, and guarantee continuous reliable supply for Air flow Arabia whole fleet.
- Utilizes benchmark analytics, market intelligence, styles, and prices for a variety of consumables, expendable components, tools, raw materials, and components targeting applying guidelines within the new air Arabia procurement department.
- Companions with Stakeholders such as for example Financing and Legal to get ready function-related contracts and services level agreements and keep track of the efficiency of the respective providers, service and vendors providers. Coordinates with additional teams to judge the vendor/subcontractors RFQs when essential.
- Companions with HR to control the functionality and manpower of the complex procurement team; leads, monitors, and testimonials the performance and improvement whilst making sure the united group meets the established KPIs with regards to cost management, category administration, and execution.
- Spends time training and guiding the united group, identifies plans and possibilities for professional growth and for expanding essential thinking and choice making capabilities, job understanding and predictive evaluation.
Candidate User profile
- Proven report of improving team features.
- Proven function record of shares optimisation.
- Good provider management skills.
- Excellent knowledge and working contact with Commercial/ Quality Assurance/ Protection/ Internal & Outside Audit functional functions and practices linked to and impacting procurement.
- A well balanced personality with concentrate, analytical thinking, performance, and commitment to prosperous results.
- High precision and focus on both total outcomes and details.
Qualifications (Academic, teaching, languages)
- Bachelor education in Supply Chain Administration/Economics/Industrial Engineering or comparative .
- Project Administration certificate or the proven corresponding working knowledge is essential alternately.
- Cost, Compliance, Budgeting and High quality Assurance certificates and trainings are usually an extra value and some could be dealt with as conditional because of this role.
- Experienced in Microsoft Procurement and suite Software program.
- Engineering Inventory Software certificate is really a plus.
- Superb written and verbal reporting and communication skills.
- With the capacity of presenting and providing extremely detailed presentations.
- Fluent in English Vocabulary.
- 8+ yrs’ expertise in the Airlines market, 5 of which at the very least as a “Supervisor” or in a respected role in the Complex Procurement department;
- Encounter with Airbus A320 parts is preferred highly.
- Practical experience in dealing with AOG (Aircraft on Surface) Desk is crucial.
- Specialized industry information in procurement & inventory administration techniques and systems and their regards to aircraft maintenance program.
- Encountered in acquisition, vendor connection, and performance management regarding: tender submissions, contracts, and SLAs most of extreme technical character.
- Relative knowledge of airworthiness programs rules and requirements CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Corporation).
- Encountered in designing, applying, and monitoring policies, processes and operating manuals according to business needs and consistent with adopted rules and approved quality criteria.
- Contact with GCAA & EASA rules and rules regarding the Engineering Maintenance, policies, procedures, licensing and manuals will be an added value.
Sub Work Title
Manager – Complex Procurement
Yrs of Experience
Apply for this job: Click here