Our client is among the largest organisations within the true and Construction Estate industry with a worldwide reputation.
Within their wider growth technique and because of the quantity of development projects over the Middle East, we have been actively looking for specialists within the FM industry to greatly help perform our client’s development.
Among their pressing requirements will be for a Procurement Manager in Dubai handling the end-to-end procurement procedure.
The successful candidate will need to have encounter in Procurement Management, Contract and administration Negotiations within the Facilities Management industry.
Key Responsibilities (Not really limited by):
• Buying and negotiating with suppliers/vendors the services essential for maintenance and operation of projects
• Sourcing of contracts and coordination with various facilities administration providers in sub-contracting soft or hard services
• Reviewing and approving purchase requisitions and manage purchase orders
• Reviewing, analysing and negotiating price proposals; Contract and tender administration
• Planning bids and invitation to tender documents for services necessary
• Delivering greatest cost saving technique
• Analyzing vendor performance making certain it adheres to the entire company plans and procedures
• Handling and overseeing the entire procurement procedure for efficient and smooth working of the department.
• Must have at the least 7 years’ encounter within the Facilities Administration industry
• Degree educated (Preferable)
• Must been employed by inside a large organisation overseeing multiple responsibilities
• Capable to control large teams
• Great communication skills
In exchange you will get a fantastic salary and also a benefits package and also the chance to assistance the continued development of the organisation.
If you would be serious working for an established firm with to be able to progress more or want a further conversation concerning the role, please click on the APPLY key below and I will be in touch.
Because of the volume of applicants, just those successful and meet the requirements shall be contacted.
Sinopack was made with one eyesight: to end up being the market top recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the full years, Sinopack is rolling out and nurtured relationships with the worldwide worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Administration Architecture and Consultancies and Design practices. This has led to immediate, unrivalled usage of the markets crucial decision-makers – offering exceptional candidates a definite advantage.
With over a decade internationally experience solely recruiting, Sinopack not only comes with an in-depth knowledge of the worldwide construction market but additionally an abundance of market knowledge which allows us to supply excellent service to your customers and candidates.
Apply for this job: Click here