Set up in the 1930s as a trading business, Today is among the almost all diversified and progressive al-futtaim Group, held regional companies headquartered in Dubai privately, United A”rab Emirates. Organized into five working divisions; automotive, financial services, property, retail and health care; employing a lot more than 35,000 employees across a lot more than 20 nations in the centre East, Africa and asia, Al-Futtaim Group companions with over 200 of the world’s nearly all admired and innovative brand names. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless consumer focus allows the organisation to keep to cultivate and expand; giving an answer to the changing requirements of our clients within the societies where we operate.
By upholding our values of regard, excellence, integrity and collaboration; Every day al-futtaim Team continues to enrich the day-to-day lives and aspirations of our customers each and.
We have been currently seeking a skilled Procurement professional to become listed on our Group Procurement functionality in the capability of Procurement Executive.
Manage designated spend types of annual spend more than AED 5 million based on the guidelines in the Plan, Co-ordinate with the UAE structured and International SECTIONS, with their Business Financing & with Business Shared Providers, Handle Procure 2 Pay out procedures on SAP/ Ariba for self-owned categories and with respect to assigned team colleagues, Supply and Develop new suppliers, Manage assigned vendor human relationships, Conduct Spend analysis, carry out sourcing of FM & Projects linked to CAPEX & OPEX in character.
KEY Function Particular ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Deliver Cost performance & more affordability
- Ensure to stick to the procurement procedure, inline with Team Procurement policy.
- Industrial proposals to become evaluated effectively
- Source brand-new and manage competitive vendors
- Ensure Operational efficiency
- Effective internal customer connection management
- Bachelor’s Diploma in Civil/ Architectural /Structural Engineering or equivalent experience
- Any Procurement or Financing Certification can be an added worth
Minimum Knowledge and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ knowledge in FM / CAPEX & OPEX related Procurement/ Management/ Finance
- Previous practical experience in working with vendors (quotations, obligations, reconciliations)
- Focus on Details
- Versatility towards work requirement and conference deadlines
- Multi-tasking & Capability to work under great pressure
- Understanding of handing procurement functions on ERP and/or a P2P system is desirable
- Intermediate ability on MS Excel, MS Phrase and MS Presentations
- Strong composed and verbal English conversation
- Arabic or additional languages such as for example Hindi/ Urdu are usually an added worth
Job Particular Skills:
- Superb planning
- Good analytical abilities
- Negotiations abilities
- Stakeholder administration skills
- Reporting abilities
We’re right here to supply excellent service but just a little assist from it is possible to ensure a five-star applicant experience from begin to surface finish.
Before you click on “apply”: Please browse the job description thoroughly to ensure it is possible to confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is correct for you and take time to come up with a well-designed and personalised CV to help expand increase your visibility. Our worldwide Talent Acquisition associates are assigned to specific companies to make sure that we make the very best matches between skill and opportunities. We not merely think about the requisite compatibility of behaviours and skills, but how applicants align with this Values of Respect furthermore, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
Within our candidate experience guarantee, we also desire to make ourselves accessible to you through the entire application process. Every work is manufactured by us to examine and react to every application.
Apply for this job Click here