Our client who’s a government company in Sharjah wants a skilled Procurement and Contract specialist to aid in operations and staff on the sourcing, evaluations, negotiations and ordering processes within the procedures and policy. In addition, to implement on the-job Technical Procurement Knowledge and Coaching Transfer.
The Procurement Specialist will are accountable to the Procurement Director and build relationships selected stakeholder to control the project although tasks assigned in their mind. This is a six months extendable contract and we’d prefer somebody who can join immediately.
- Reviewing the Completeness and Understanding the target and Specifics of every Purchase Request and its own associated Stakeholders.
- Prepare Tender or RFP documents including Approved Vendor and Suggested/Shortlisted Bidders to be invited for the bid
- Lead the processing of the Technical Evaluation between Evaluators and Suppliers in alignment and correlation with the PRs and RFx.
- Lead the inner Discussions and Highest Ranking Qualified Bidders.
- Process the Recommendation for Awarding Are accountable to Operational Procurement Manager; Answering Clarification Meetings such as for example however, not limited Tender Committees.
- Issuing and achieving Suppliers Acceptance of the Order Forms (Purchase Orders or Contracts).
- Handing-over Controlled with Complete Audit-trail Completed and Assigned PR Supporting Documents to Operational Procurement Manager.
- Resolving and Closing the Assigned PR by Informing and Handing-over the Order Form issued and accepted by awarded Supplier to the Requestor.
- Lead the Processing Change Requests and follow Change Management guidelines within the Source-to-Order Processes and Impacted Stage.
- On demand Subject Mater Expertise and Knowledge Transfer Support
- 5+ years of experience in similar field
- The Specialist are preferably experienced in the Procurement of Education Industry or Holding Group Companies with Diverse Verticals or Industries
- Must have IT, FM, MEP, Civil, Pharmaceutical and medical Categories Experience
- The Specialist should be in a position to demonstrate their capability to successfully procure Equipment and Consumables linked to Education and Research Environment such as for example but not limited by: Laboratory Equipment and Consumables, Books, Research Journals and Membership, etc
- Good communication skills (Arabic & English)
Apply for this job Click here