- Review FIM Projects performances on basis of time, cost and scope and alert the departments in order to avoid the collaborate and overruns to boost the FM contracts performance.
- Liaises with Consultants and Contractors to keep consistency of plans and reviews progress report of contractors and consultants and highlight points of concern.
- Liaises to make sure FM projects and contracts are executed promptly within budget so when per the scope.
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using quantitative and qualitative tools.
- Oversee risk and schedules management plans and offer serious deviations warnings hindering project results. implement and
- Recommend modifications to boost effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Provide input to the projects planning in regards to systems procedures and processes for executing Company’s projects.
- Review and evaluate cost and time claims, prepare periodic reports analyzing progress and highlighting deviations.
- Provide support for the preparation of contracts/tender documents for various FIM contracts.
- Review manpower allocation for various Projects.
- To determine, maintain, and improve systems and business processes for the potency of Planning and Scheduling of projects and maintenance activities (preventive, proactive, condition based maintenance etc.).
- Take part in development of the annual OPEX and CAPEX cover the Division ensuring provision of sufficient resources to meet up target goals and objectives of most functions involved
- Implement improvement initiatives at the department level to be able to donate to the long-term effectiveness of the Department/Division
- Provide good advice on guidelines and implementation of lessons learned across similar forms of contracts to make sure no repetition of past mistakes.
- Take part in the forming of Guidelines/Handbook, Division and sop Manual.
- Prepare and update Facility and Projects management tracker.
- Maintain data base of BOQ for various Projects and FM services.implement document management system for FIM
- Review daily, weekly, Monthly Projects reports and offer regular updates to Head of Planning.
- In charge of making certain all Project works are planned and coordinated with the concerned departments to take proper mitigation measures and status is updated on regular basis.
- Planning Engineer must assist the top of Likely to:
- Develop Long and short-term action plan to meet up with the requirements of FIM Division and continuously monitor and update the program.
- Ensure HSE Compliance and Regulations roles are adhered.
- Help ensure the highest degree of Project scheduling and Planning is met with.
- Keep accurate metrics on the performance of planning and scheduling functions and offer timely reports
- Assist the top of Thinking about creating review and implementation of the policies and procedure.
- Demonstrate compliance to certain requirements of applicable legal requirements.
- Identify potential hazards and dangerous occurrences at the workplace and comply safe work instruction/guideline.to the safety precautions identified in the chance Assessments
- Adhere, Operation procedures along with other HSE procedures
- Report HSE observation, near miss along with other similar incidents
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
- Project management professional certification
- Written and Spoken English is vital
- Minimum seven years progressive experience in an identical field/similar organization
- Extensive professional experience in Infrastructure Planning, Contracts Management, Project Management, Asset and facilities Management, Cost and budgeting Control, Business Process Improvement etc.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office tools and Project management Software like Primevera, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- UAE Working: 7 years (Required)
- PMP Certification (Required)
Apply for this job Click here