- Review FIM Tasks performances on base of time, cost and scope and alert the departments in order to avoid the collaborate and overruns to boost the FM contracts performance.
- Liaises with Consultants and Contractors to keep consistency of plans and reviews progress report of contractors and consultants and highlight points of concern.
- Liaises to make sure FM projects and contracts are executed promptly within budget so when per the scope.
- Monitor and analyze task effectiveness making use of quantitative and qualitative equipment.
- Oversee danger and schedules management programs and provide severe deviations warnings hindering task results. put into action and
- Recommend adjustments to boost effectiveness and attain task milestones.
- Provide insight to the tasks planning in regards to systems procedures and procedures for executing Business’s projects.
- Review and evaluate price and time claims, prepare periodic reports analyzing progress and highlighting deviations.
- Provide support for the preparation of contracts/tender documents for various FIM contracts.
- Review manpower allocation for various Projects.
- To determine, maintain, and improve systems and business processes for the potency of Planning and Scheduling of projects and maintenance activities (preventive, proactive, condition based maintenance etc.).
- Take part in development of the annual OPEX and CAPEX cover the Division ensuring provision of sufficient resources to meet up target goals and objectives of most functions involved
- Implement improvement initiatives at the department level to be able to donate to the long-term effectiveness of the Department/Division
- Provide good advice on guidelines and implementation of lessons learned across similar forms of contracts to make sure no repetition of past mistakes.
- Take part in the forming of Guidelines/Handbook, Division and sop Manual.
- Prepare and update Service and Projects administration tracker.
- Maintain data base of BOQ for various Projects and FM services.implement document management system for FIM
- Review everyday, weekly, Monthly Projects reviews and offer regular updates to Mind of Preparation.
- In charge of making certain all Project functions are planned and coordinated with the worried departments to take correct mitigation measures and position is updated on normal foundation.
- Planning Engineer must assist the top of Likely to:
- Develop Longer and short-term action program to meet the needs of FIM Division and continually monitor and upgrade the plan.
- Ensure HSE Compliance and Rules roles are adhered.
- Help ensure the highest degree of Project scheduling and Setting up is met with.
- Keep precise metrics on the efficiency of planning and scheduling features and provide timely reviews
- Assist the top of Thinking about creating evaluation and implementation of the plans and treatment.
- Demonstrate compliance to certain requirements of applicable lawful specifications.
- Identify possible hazards and harmful occurrences at the place of work and comply safe function instruction/guideline.to the safety precautions identified in the chance Assessments
- Adhere, Operation procedures along with other HSE treatments
- Record HSE observation, near miss along with other comparable incidents
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparative in Engineering (Civil/Electric/Mechanical)
- Project administration professional qualification
- Written and Spoken English is important
- Minimum seven many years progressive expertise in a similar industry/similar corporation
- Extensive professional encounter in Infrastructure Planning, Agreements Management, Project Management, Asset and facilities Management, Cost and budgeting Control, Business Process Enhancement etc.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office equipment and Project management Software program like Primevera, etc.
Job Varieties: Full-time, Agreement
Education and learning:
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- UAE Functioning: 7 yrs (Required)
- PMP Qualification (Required)
Apply for this job Click here