- Review FIM Tasks performances on base of time, price and scope and alert the departments in order to avoid the collaborate and overruns to boost the FM contracts functionality.
- Liaises with Experts and Contractors to keep consistency of programs and reviews progress record of contractors and experts and highlight factors of concern.
- Liaises to make sure FM projects and agreements are executed promptly within budget so when per the scope.
- Monitor and analyze task effectiveness making use of quantitative and qualitative equipment.
- Oversee danger and schedules management programs and provide severe deviations warnings hindering task results. put into action and
- Recommend adjustments to boost effectiveness and attain task milestones.
- Provide insight to the tasks planning in regards to systems procedures and procedures for executing Business’s projects.
- Review and evaluate price and time claims, prepare periodic reviews analyzing improvement and highlighting deviations.
- Provide assistance for the preparing of contracts/tender paperwork for various FIM agreements.
- Evaluation manpower allocation for numerous Projects.
- To determine, maintain, and improve techniques and business procedures for the potency of Setting up and Scheduling of tasks and maintenance routines (preventive, proactive, problem based upkeep etc.).
- Take part in growth of the yearly OPEX and CAPEX cover the Division making sure provision of enough resources to meet up target goals and goals of all functions included
- Implement enhancement initiatives at the section level to be able to donate to the long-term performance of the Section/Division
- Provide good advice on guidelines and implementation of classes learned across similar forms of contracts to make sure no repetition of previous mistakes.
- Take part in the forming of Guidelines/Handbook, Division and sop Manual.
- Prepare and update Service and Projects administration tracker.
- Maintain data bottom of BOQ for different Projects and FM providers.implement document management program for FIM
- Review daily, weekly, Once a month Projects reports and offer regular updates to Mind of Arranging.
- In charge of making certain all Project functions are prepared and coordinated with the worried departments to take correct mitigation measures and position is updated on normal foundation.
- Planning Engineer must assist the top of Likely to:
- Develop Longer and short-term action program to meet the needs of FIM Division and continually monitor and upgrade the plan.
- Ensure HSE Compliance and Rules roles are adhered.
- Help ensure the highest degree of Project scheduling and Preparation is met with.
- Keep precise metrics on the overall performance of preparing and scheduling functions and offer timely reviews
- Assist the top of Thinking about creating review and execution of the plans and treatment.
- Demonstrate compliance to certain requirements of applicable lawful specifications.
- Identify possible hazards and harmful occurrences at the place of work and comply safe function instruction/guideline.to the safety precautions identified in the chance Assessments
- Adhere, Operation procedures along with other HSE procedures
- Report HSE observation, near miss along with other similar incidents
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
- Project management professional certification
- Composed and Spoken English is vital
- Minimum seven years progressive experience in an identical field/similar organization
- Extensive professional experience in Infrastructure Preparing, Contracts Management, Project Management, Asset and facilities Management, Cost and budgeting Control, Business Process Improvement etc.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office tools and Project management Software like Primevera, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor’s (Needed)
- UAE Working: 7 years (Needed)
- PMP Certification (Needed)
Apply for this job Click here