Preparing AND DEVELOPMENT Expert
بنك ابوظبي الاول – Very first Abu Dhabi Bank Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2021/01/24 12:44:20 Expires 2021-01-31 Ref: JB1100004508
The role holder is in charge of assisting the relative head of UAEN Development in the shipping of learning & development requirements for designated portfolios. The function holder must support training style and delivery and daily management of growth initiatives and applications aligned to the Emiratization technique of allocated task and business portfolio
- Supports the learning & development programmes of allocated for UAENs in various business
- Manages Emiratis bespoke advancement programs and key tasks to support Emiratization technique and UAENs growth
- Ensures compliance with internal high quality standards.
- Learning & growth Planning
- Delivers on working out needs analysis
- Oversee the look of most business related trainings
- Coordinate conferences for design and delivery of programmes
- Train staff on internal sessions for select sessions if required
- Oversee the development of in-house content and course for the identified trainings to make sure its effectiveness.
- Liaise with external training or trainers vendors at an area, regional and global level to supply best in class trained in line with international standards to all or any employees.
- Ensure cheap procurement of learning services – learning facilities, learning delivery and content.
- Support Head of UAEN development to provide on all Emiratization projects for the respective business
Training Program Evaluation
- Track progress on daily, weekly , monthly deliverables
- Attend progress meetings
- Measure the ROI on learning and effectiveness and development of training imparted, to be able to understand high impact interventions and subsequent allocation of development and learning budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree running a business Administration (RECRUITING) or any related discipline.
- 2 years’ experience in banking sector and training management is mandatory. Any experience in training delivery and digital training implementation will be preferable
•Bachelor’s degree running a business Administration (RECRUITING) or any related discipline.
Sub Job Title
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 2 Max: 4
Apply for this job: Click here