/ Job Look at
Abu Dhabi Aviation
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posted 2021/08/25 08:31:03
Accountabilities / Duties:
- Testimonials workpacks of ADA managed aircrafts, contracted aircrafts and third party aircraft upkeep.
- Plans Hangarage/servicing slot within coordination with Airworthiness Preparing Maintenance and Supervisor Supervisor.
- Assists Pre-Input Meeting to make sure required resources can be found such as personnel, parts & materials, equipment, equipment, facilities, maintenance information, and workpack.
- Reviews final maintenance verify man-hours and manpower needs and the preparing of the check everyday manpower program and informs Airworthiness Preparing Supervisor any modifications on examine duration.
- Prepares work order, problems and prints complete workpack including additional references and problems thereof to Engineers-In-Charge.
- Conducts a complete check of upkeep workpack to the beginning of maintenance check prior.
- Conducts verify of the servicing documentations of in-progress upkeep check making sure all signatures; batch quantities, serial figures, duplicates, attachments such as for example Forms 1, FAA 8130s, serviceable tags etc. have already been entered and cleared where appropriate.
- Organizes prepositioning and withdrawal of parts & materials within the hangar bay to the beginning of maintenance check prior.
- Requests materials and components dependence on in-progress base servicing inspections for ADA managed fleet, AFB Contracted aircrafts and third party Clients aircraft.
- Reviews CORE ITEMS paperwork for completeness make it possible for complete closure of RUSADA function order.
- Assists Engineer-In-Cost in hangar bay provide check of consumables products.
- Performs daily maintenance improvement monitoring and reporting to make sure that the upkeep is progressed regularly, update and or even adjust completion day and report schedule adjustments to Creation Supervisor accordingly. (PP-P09: Production Improvement Reporting).
- Reviews to Airworthiness Preparing Supervisor any essential items due to in-progress servicing such as for example work-extensive NRC, components unavailability, tool unavailability, store work, outsource-work necessity and assisting in the quality thereof.
- Raises Scheduled Maintenance Examination Certificate of Discharge to Services (SMI-CRS) after completion of upkeep check.
- Transmits the completed servicing documentations, once qualified and suitably endorsed to the Specialized Information for checking and personal computer updating and data files in the appropriate aircraft airworthiness information.
- Performs assortment of feedback system information via collation and upkeep for dialogue at post-input meeting.
- Performs other function or tasks as directed by Airworthiness Preparing Supervisor which may be reasonably necessary and is within present competency.
- Adheres to ADA implemented laws and regulations and Engineering and processes Director’s Memos
- Adheres to health, Protection and Environmental rules, and policies, Regular Operating Processes (SOPs) as comprehensive in the business Safety Management System Guide including applicable lawful and regulatory specifications.
Other responsibilities consist of:
- Provides guidance, assistance and training to the united group as required.
- Communicates technical areas of section routines and horizontally in the business vertically.
- Ensures positive activities are taken up to encourage growth, technical growth, and improved interpersonal abilities.
Implements initiatives to boost the responsiveness of the area business needs continuously.
- Bachelor’s Diploma in Aeronautical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Equivalent 3 years’ experience in Servicing Planning or Production Preparing and Manage in Airline or MRO.
- Common aircraft familiarization training much like ADA fleet.
- Maintenance Backlog Administration
- Hands-on encounter in aircraft servicing
- Part 145 Training
- Part M Teaching
- Approximately 3+ yrs of aircraft engineering
- Or at the very least three years of experience in upkeep planning and/or production preparing in aviation.
- Part 66 License.
- three years in similar capability or function in MRO
Sub Work Title
Aviation Manufacturing Planner
Yrs of Experience
Min: 5 Max: 10
Apply for this job: Click here