Work : Institutional Financial
Major Location : Africa & Center East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Plan : Full-period
Employee Position : Long lasting
Posting Day : 30/Aug/2021, 6:43:52 AM
Unposting Time : 13/Sep/2021, 5:59:00 PM
About Standard Chartered
We are a respected international bank centered on helping companies and folks prosper across Asia, Africa and the center East.
To us, good performance is a lot more than switching a profit about. It’s about showing the way you embody our valued behaviours – do the proper thing, better rather than settle – in addition to our brand promise with each other, For good here.
We’re focused on promoting equality at work and generating an inclusive and versatile lifestyle – one where everyone can realise their complete potential and create a positive contribution to your organisation. Therefore helps us to supply better support to your broad clientele.
The Function Responsibilities
- CCIB’s Digital Stations and Information Analytics (DCDA) business assist our customers and our partners over the bank to display the way for electronic and channel led financial solutions that generate our flow, income, and important thing growth for future years growth of Regular Chartered.
- Digital Customer Solutions span our company across FM, Business, and the Transaction Financial institution to structure the very best solutions for the client’s processes and requirements incorporating our our channel and information capabilities, helping our customers attain their aspirations in todays’ digital economic climate using our latest electronic and channel led abilities to mesh our offerings to the client’s systems or processes.
- As Partner Engineer, you’ll help generate architecticutre discussions for channel and data-led digital options with the business enterprise in region to fully capture the possibilities where SC can master and showcase our capability as a digital-first system.
- You can be an integral thought leader and alter agent in your community educating our companies and developing a mindset on what this means to become a digital platform financial institution and our capability to artchitect high-impact options predicated on our clients’ requirements.
- You’ll work closely with this DCDA product development groups to create the right answers to function as leading digital companion for our clients also to drive the most worth out of our features and network, reaching our own ‘Digital North Star therefore.’
- You will be a catalyst for exhilaration around digital, global, cross-border solutions over the continuing businesses within CCIB.
- You’ll build relationships partners heavily, business customer and leads contacts around the world, as much of our possibilities will undoubtedly be global in nature.
- Together, you as well as your group will develop and manage a portfolio of crucial customer engagements where you business lead new to financial institution and existing marquis customers to understand digital cross-product options which yield meaningful income additions to the lender.
You as well as your group will have an integral function in driving the electronic transformation of the lender primarily via an ambitious agenda to growing our real client options across all segements showcasing electronic, data, and channel answers to create P& and flow;L contribution to CCIB while assisting the financial team support our essential relationships by themselves electronic journeys.
Key Obligations consist of:
- Work carefully with and support important business stakeholders to make sure their client partnership goals and business goals are usually aligned with the CCIB’s digital technique.
- Partner with Customer Coverage & Product sales on remedy architecture & innovative electronic solutioning to meet the requirements of our quality value clients & leads
- Work near with CCIB DCDA Digital System and Innovation group in solution style and deployment to make sure client needs are fulfilled and forecasted advantages realised
- Manage inner and client companion timelines for integration
- Work carefully with CCIB DCDA Information group leveraging and delivering information solutions & dashboards
- Alongside other crucial stakeholders, drive electronic transformation and establish Regular Chartered because the leading digital financial platform providing solutions to your Network powering global business, commerce and financial providers to companies all over the world
- You’ll focus on a diverse group and are likely to partner successfully with stakeholders both inside CCIB Digital Stations and Data Analytics and also across businesses and features. You’re a united team gamer. You will build relationships leading line actively, sales, item, implementation & client administration, legal, compliance, functions, and technology teams.
- Through believed leadership and collaborative method, you’ll support and enable company outcomes for customers and company stakeholders effectively.
You have a proactive method of risk administration and on a continuing basis will be identifying, assessing, monitoring, mitigating dangers linked to platform integration and choice.
You’ll use regional and in-country groups to ensure that systems are usually compliant with any appropriate legal and regulatory specifications and dangers.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary perform and live by the Team’s Code and Ideals of Conduct.
- Take personal obligation for embedding the best standards of ethics, which includes regulatory and company conduct, across Regular Chartered Bank. This consists of understanding and making sure compliance with, in spirit and letter, all applicable laws, rules, recommendations and the combined team Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Platform Partnerships group to attain the outcomes lay out in the Bank’s Perform Principles: Reasonable Outcomes for Customers; Effective Financial Marketplaces; Financial Crime Compliance; THE PROPER Environment.
and collaboratively determine
- Effectively, escalate, mitigate and solve risk, compliance and conduct matters.
Financial Marketplaces (FM), Transaction Financial (TB), Client Insurance coverage, DCDA, Technology, Finance, Procedure, Legal and Compliance
- Perform other duties assigned under Group, Nation, Business or Functional plans and procedures
Master’s diploma in business-related topics
Apply today to become listed on the Bank for all those with big profession ambitions.
To view info on our advantages including our versatile working please go to our career web pages. We welcome conversations on versatile working.
Apply for this job Click here