- Manage logistics, engineering, purchasing, production, receiving, production and shipping support activities.
- Monitor and develop the KPIs had a need to measure the performance of the operation.
- Take part in the development and manage the budget of its operations
- Recommend and set up measures to boost productivity, security, and employee satisfaction
- Communicate to another managers the progress of its department and become an interface between your different functions of the business.
- Ensure the recruitment and development of its personnel by overseeing the business’s assessments, training, safety and health procedures and policies.
- Maintain product and factory certifications of the applicable standards (UL, FM, APSAD, etc.);
- Maintain ISO quality Environment and systems, Safety and health at the job.
- Any task requested by the Managing Director
The employee reports to the Managing Director. The employee collaborates with another Managers, and members of the factory under his responsibility.
Qualities valued by the business:
- Demonstrate Leadership
- Show enthusiasm and interest.
- Have the sense of initiative.
- Have the will to understand.
- Have a capacity of adaptation.
- Execute a quality job.
- Have good productivity.
- Make continuous improvement.
- Be punctual and diligent
- 5 years of professional experience in managing teams in operations environment.
- three years of UAE professional experience.
- Master’s degree (4-5yrs) running a business, Administration, Engineering or equivalent.
- Integrity is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal,
- Intellectual curiosity as a mindset.
- Have an excellent computer knowledge (AutoCAD, MS Office).
- Speaks English (French or/and Arabic can be an asset).
The performance evaluation measures the next elements:
- The capability to perform the main element functions of the positioning.
- Demonstration of the mandatory skills and qualities of the positioning.
- Demonstration of good judgment in decision-making and suggestions.
- The resolution of relational and technical problems.
- Compliance with project schedules.
- Client satisfaction.
- Cooperation with other managers.
Factory and office environment. Standard working arrangements with need of flexibility when required (10%)
Apply for this job Click here