Job Description – Manager – Abu Dhabi Operations
· He’ll be responsible for the entire operations of the Facilities Management Business in Abu Dhabi.
· He must have a proven experience in Business Development, Marketing and sales, CRM, Planning, budgeting, maintenance and facility, engineering, development and evaluation of strategic business goals and objectives of the company and shud have proven record of performing on targets
· The person will be responsible for creating and implementing business development strategies and overseeing activities that ensure the contract delivers to acceptable standards.
· He will be responsible for developing and establishing customer service and budgetary standards
· He will establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of personnel as per project requirement
· He will develop, review and keep track of annual and life-cycle substitute maintenance programs, establish plans and processes and negotiate agreements
· The candidate will end up being responsible for all personnel and subcontractors on web site, with the financial and operational performance of the contracts together.
· He will be accountable to manage vendors, suppliers and contractors for smooth operation of the agreements.
· He will be accountable to create and maintain a expert working relationship with clients and workers
· He will be establishing staffing ranges in compliance with company specs and monitoring them allow the delivery of effective and effective providers
· He’ll conduct regular employees meetings to evaluation on-going, trouble-shoot places needing corruptive action, problems related to workers, etc.
· He will be accountable to create, coordinate and assess the implementation of overseeing and inspection applications to ensure an suitable level of customer services are fulfilled
· Responsible for the administration of the Functions Support Providers
· Provides strategic insight to the daily operating program
· Collaborate with functional locations (websites) on making sure a seamless shipping of Operational Support Solutions
· Ensure the continuous enforcement of prepared preventative maintenance, inspections and testing, coordinating shut-downs as necessary for transitions and installations
· Work as the focal stage for Operations Support Assistance routines
· Ensure contractual compliance of Program Providers across Procedures Support Providers that extend into checking Key Efficiency Indicator’s and resolving efficiency gaps, applying penalties and/or incentive awards and handling contract scope variants
· Administration of the Operational Assistance Services group
· Help with the mentoring of Functions Support Services personnel
· Ensure implementation and adherence for several Site wide Plans and Treatments
· Lead the group responsibly and proficiently, supplying efficient line management to immediate reviews
· Set goals and evaluate functionality of individual direct reviews and actively manage important personnel problems
· Ensure that all employees acquire the required abilities and knowledge through suitable learning and development applications
· Provide noticeable leadership to the group and across the corporation to crucial stakeholders
· Formulation and Implementation of Regular Operating Techniques
· Review of technical problems
· Discussion with Clients Administration for reviewing the difficulties and resolving the problems related to task
· Vendor Selection Procedure and vendor administration.
· Provide expert development assistance and perform periodic overall performance reviews for immediate subordinates structured on RFM’s Performance Management Program.
· Support with the growth of workforce programs for the Facilities Administration department and function with the Human Assets function on succession preparing for essential positions in Facilities Administration.
· Contribute to the identification of understanding and advancement needs of workers within the Facilities Administration section in collaboration with the Individual Resources perform.
· Mentor and mentor subordinates regularly.
· Contribute in an efficient and efficient way to the recruitment and growth.
· Find possibilities for more function in the Task for the Business
· Work on Company and Financial Targets
· Shud have proven report of creating company and working on efficiency targets in Abu Dhabi
· The prosperous candidate will keep a education in facilities administration, mechanical engineering or comparable qualifications and can demonstrate leadership in FM tasks. A masters level will be an additional benefit
· Must have 10+ yrs’ experience with the final 3 years in administration function within GCC
· He will be able to show knowledge of global best practice in amenities management and change administration
· Strong Sales and Advertising history
· Possess solid analytical, organizational, administration and computer abilities
· Bilingual, English & Arabic speaking applicants will be desired.
Job Types: Full-period, Permanent
Income: From AED20,000.00 per month
Apply for this job Click here