Job Description – Manager – Abu Dhabi Operations
· He’ll be responsible for the complete operations of the Facilities Management Business in Abu Dhabi.
· He will need to have a proven experience running a business Development, Marketing and sales, CRM, Planning, budgeting, maintenance and facility, engineering, development and evaluation of strategic business goals and objectives of the business and shud have proven record of performing on targets
· The individual will undoubtedly be in charge of creating and implementing business development strategies and overseeing activities that ensure the contract delivers to acceptable standards.
· He’ll lead to developing and establishing customer support and budgetary standards
· He’ll establish work plan and staffing for every phase of project, and request recruitment or assignment of personnel according to project requirement
· He’ll develop, review and monitor annual and life-cycle replacement maintenance programs, establish policies and procedures and negotiate contracts
· The candidate will undoubtedly be in charge of all staff and subcontractors on site, with the financial and operational performance of the contracts together.
· He’ll be responsible to control vendors, suppliers and contractors for smooth operation of the contracts.
· He’ll be responsible to determine and maintain a specialist working relationship with customers and employees
· He’ll be setting staffing levels in compliance with business specifications and monitoring them make it possible for the delivery of efficient and effective services
· He’ll conduct regular staff meetings to examine on-going, trouble-shoot areas needing corruptive action, issues linked to employees, etc.
· He’ll be responsible to build up, coordinate and measure the implementation of monitoring and inspection programs to make certain an appropriate degree of customer support are met
· In charge of the management of the Operations Support Services
· Provides strategic input to your day to day operating plan
· Collaborate with functional areas (sites) on ensuring a seamless delivery of Operational Support Services
· Ensure the ongoing enforcement of planned preventative maintenance, inspections and testing, coordinating shut-downs as needed for transitions and installations
· Become the center point for Operations Support Service activities
· Ensure contractual compliance of PROVIDERS across Operations Support Services that extend into monitoring Key Performance Indicator’s and resolving performance gaps, implementing penalties and/or incentive awards and managing contract scope variations
· Management of the Operational Support Services team
· Benefit the mentoring of Operations Support Services staff
· Ensure implementation and adherence for several Site wide Policies and Procedures
· Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports
· Set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues
· Make sure that all staff get the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs
· Provide visible leadership to the team and throughout the organization to key stakeholders
· Formulation and Implementation of Standard Operating Procedures
· Report on technical issues
· Discussion with Clients Management for reviewing the difficulties and resolving the problems linked to project
· Vendor Selection Process and vendor management.
· Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates centered on RFM’s Performance Management System.
· Support with the development of workforce plans for the Facilities Management department and assist the RECRUITING function on succession planning key positions in Facilities Management.
· Subscribe to the identification of learning and development needs of employees within the Facilities Management department in collaboration with the RECRUITING function.
· Coach and mentor subordinates regularly.
· Contribute within an effective and efficient manner to the recruitment and development.
· Find opportunities for more work in the Project for the business
· Focus on Business and Financial Targets
· Shud have proven record of making business and focusing on performance targets in Abu Dhabi
· The successful candidate will hold a qualification in facilities management, mechanical engineering or similar qualifications and will demonstrate leadership in FM projects. A masters degree will undoubtedly be an extra advantage
· Will need to have 10+ years’ experience with the past 3 years in general management role within GCC
· He can demonstrate understanding of international best practice in facilities management and change management
· Strong Sales and Marketing background
· Possess strong analytical, organizational, management and computer skills
· Bilingual, English & Arabic speaking candidates will undoubtedly be preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED20,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here