Job Description – Supervisor – Abu Dhabi Functions
· He’ll be accountable for the complete operations of the Amenities Management Company in Abu Dhabi.
· He will need to have a proven encounter in Business Development, Marketing and sales, CRM, Planning, budgeting, maintenance and facility, engineering, development and assessment of strategic business targets and goals of the business and shud have tested record of executing on targets
· The individual will be accountable for creating and applying business development methods and overseeing routines that ensure the agreement delivers to acceptable criteria.
· He will be accountable for establishing and establishing consumer service and budgetary requirements
· He will establish function program and staffing for each stage of task, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of employees as per project necessity
· He will develop, evaluation and monitor yearly and life-cycle replacement upkeep programs, set up policies and procedures and negotiate contracts
· The candidate will end up being responsible for all staff and subcontractors on site, with the financial and operational performance of the contracts with each other.
· He will become responsible to manage vendors, providers and contractors for easy operation of the agreements.
· He will end up being responsible to create and maintain a professional operating relationship with customers and employees
· He will be placing staffing levels in compliance with business specifications and checking them to enable the delivery of efficient and effective services
· He will conduct regular staff meetings to review on-heading, trouble-shoot areas requiring corruptive action, issues associated to employees, etc.
· He will become responsible to create, coordinate and assess the implementation of supervising and inspection programs to guarantee an appropriate level of customer service are usually fulfilled
· Responsible for the management of the Operations Help Services
· Offers strategic input to the daily working plan
· Collaborate with functional areas (sites) on making sure a seamless delivery of Operational Help Services
· Ensure the ongoing enforcement of prepared preventative maintenance, inspections and testing, coordinating shut-downs as needed for transitions and installations
· Behave as the focal point for Operations Help Service activities
· Ensure contractual compliance of Service Providers across Operations Help Services that expand into overseeing Key Performance Indicator’s and resolving performance gaps, applying penalties and/or incentive awards and handling contract scope variations
· Management of the Operational Assistance Services team
· Assist with the mentoring of Operations Assistance Services staff
· Ensure implementation and adherence for several Site wide Policies and Procedures
· Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, supplying effective line management to direct reports
· Established objectives and assess performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues
· Ensure that all staff obtain the necessary skills and knowledge through appropriate studying and development programs
· Provide visible leadership to the team and across the organization to key stakeholders
· Formulation and Implementation of Standard Working Procedures
· Review of technical issues
· Discussion with Clients Management for reviewing the problems and resolving the issues associated to project
· Vendor Selection Process and vendor management.
· Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates centered on RFM’s Performance Management System.
· Assistance with the development of workforce plans for the Facilities Management department and work with the Human Resources function on succession preparing for key positions in Facilities Management.
· Contribute to the identification of understanding and development needs of employees within the Facilities Management department in collaboration with the Human Resources function.
· Trainer and mentor subordinates regularly.
· Contribute in an effective and efficient manner to the recruitment and development.
· Discover opportunities for more work in the Project for the Company
· Work on Business and Financial Targets
· Shud have established record of generating business and functioning on performance targets in Abu Dhabi
· The successful candidate will keep a degree in facilities management, mechanical engineering or similar qualifications and can demonstrate leadership in FM projects. A masters degree will end up being an additional advantage
· Must possess 10+ years’ experience with the last 3 years in management role within GCC
· He will be able to show knowledge of international best practice in facilities management and change management
· Strong Sales and Marketing background
· Possess strong analytical, organizational, management and computer skills
· Bilingual, English & Arabic talking candidates will be favored.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED20,000.00 per month
Apply for this job Click here