Operations Manager – Facilities Administration (Abu Dhabi) (12,000.00 AED)
· The successful applicant will hold a qualification in facilities administration, mechanical engineering or comparable qualifications and will demonstrate leadership in FM tasks. A masters diploma will undoubtedly be an added benefit
· Will need to have 10+ years’ expertise with the final 3 years in general management function within GCC
· He will be able to show understanding of international best exercise in facilities administration and change administration
· Strong Sales and Advertising history
· Possess solid analytical, organizational, administration and computer abilities
· Bilingual, English & Arabic speaking candidates will undoubtedly be preferred.He will be responsible for the complete procedures of the Facilities Management Company in Abu Dhab i.
· He will need to have a proven encounter in Business Development, Marketing and sales, CRM, Planning, budgeting, maintenance and facility, engineering, development and assessment of strategic business targets and goals of the business and shud have verified record of executing on targets
· The individual will undoubtedly be in charge of creating and implementing company development methods and overseeing actions that ensure the agreement delivers to acceptable criteria.
· He’ll be responsible for establishing and establishing customer support and budgetary requirements
· He’ll establish work strategy and staffing for every phase of task, and request recruitment or assignment of employees as per project necessity
· He’ll develop, review and keep track of annual and life-cycle substitute maintenance programs, establish policies and processes and negotiate agreements
· The candidate will undoubtedly be in charge of all employees and subcontractors on web site, with the financial and operational performance of the contracts together.
· He’ll be responsible to control vendors, providers and contractors for clean operation of the agreements.
· He’ll be responsible to determine and maintain a specialist working relationship with clients and workers
· He’ll be setting staffing ranges in compliance with company specs and monitoring them make it possible for the delivery of effective and effective providers
· He’ll conduct regular personnel meetings to examine on-going, trouble-shoot places needing corruptive action, problems related to workers, etc.
· He’ll be responsible to build up, coordinate and measure the execution of monitoring and examination programs to make sure an appropriate degree of customer service are fulfilled
· In charge of the administration of the Functions Support Providers
· Provides strategic insight to the daily operating program
· Collaborate with functional locations (websites) on ensuring a smooth shipping of Operational Support Solutions
· Ensure the continuous enforcement of prepared preventative maintenance, inspections and testing, coordinating shut-downs as necessary for transitions and installations
· Become the center point for Procedures Support Service routines
· Ensure contractual compliance of PROVIDERS across Operations Support Providers that extend into supervising Key Efficiency Indicator’s and resolving functionality gaps, applying penalties and/or incentive awards and handling contract scope variants
· Administration of the Operational Help Services group
· Help with the mentoring of Functions Support Services employees
· Ensure execution and adherence for several Site wide Plans and Treatments
· Lead the group responsibly and proficiently, supplying efficient line management to immediate reviews
· Set goals and evaluate overall performance of individual direct reviews and actively manage essential personnel problems
· Make sure that all staff find the required abilities and knowledge through suitable learning and development applications
· Provide noticeable leadership to the group and over the organization to important stakeholders
· Formulation and Execution of Standard Operating Techniques
· Overview of technical problems
· Discussion with Clients Administration for reviewing the issues and resolving the problems related to task
· Vendor Selection Procedure and vendor administration.
· Provide expert development assistance and perform periodic efficiency reviews for immediate subordinates predicated on RFM’s Performance Administration Program.
· Support with the growth of workforce programs for the Facilities Administration department and use the Human Resources functionality on succession planning key positions in Services Administration.
· Donate to the identification of understanding and advancement needs of workers within the Facilities Administration section in collaboration with the RECRUITING functionality.
· Mentor and mentor subordinates regularly.
· Contribute within an effective and effective way to the recruitment and growth.
· Find possibilities for more function in the Task for the business
· Focus on Company and Financial Targets
· Shud have proven report of fabricating business and focusing on functionality targets in Abu Dhabi
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Salary: AED11,900.00 – AED12,000.00 monthly
Capability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or likely to relocate prior to starting work (Required)
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT: 6 years (Required)
Apply for this job Click here