Operations Manager (Hard Services Manager)
Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. Serco customers are searching for expertise in controlling their people, processes, assets and technology better. We suggest economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to employ a Operations Manager (Hard Services Manager) to end up being located in Abu Dhabi, for a project that shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance service connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The perfect candidate will support with activities across event delivery and you will be in charge of management of the providers and integration of site-wide operations.
- Management a surgical procedure support services functional area and venue plans
- Ensure implementation an adherence for several event wide policies and procedures
- Represent as necessary the operations support services department in matters linked to maintenance operations concerning safety and operational issues.
- Act as the original point of contact for onsite Operations support services activities.
- Work alongside the correct zone, functional area Managers, such as for example ceremonies, International participants and venue management on making sure a seamless delivery of Operational support
- Manage proficiently allocated teams responsibly and, supplying effective line management to direct reports
- Ensure compliance with the Serco Management System and all relevant business processes, procedures and work instructions to provide all use appropriate quality and governance standards
help with any functional requirements
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, consider swift action to solve issues with integrity. They’ll be great decision and leaders makers, who’ll support innovation and continuous improvement among their team members actively. The candidate shall generate trust, personal committment and the capability to guide and delegate responsibility & effectively; to maxmise the deliverables appropriately.
- 6+ years’ experience, 2 yrs which were in an identical role working inside a highly complicated and dynamic environment, with specific experience linked to Hard Services facility management operations.
- Degree in equivalent or engineering, focusing on Power systems and large networks which includes infrastructure/Electrical
- Programme management experience coordinating complex major event projects.
- Knowledge of Hard and Soft Service operational dependencies and effect on other functions and non-operational directorates.
- Communicates well and consistently from Senior Management level right down to large teams of workforce e.g. volunteers
- Experience in handling Teams within the Facility Management industry.
- Experience in dealing with multi-agency stakeholder
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we perform important, everyone provides important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of providing essential public services round the global world in areas which includes defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are usually innovators, focused on improving and redesigning general public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, brought by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on making sure the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here