Operations Manager (Hard Providers Manager)
Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public services ethos. Serco customers are searching for expertise in controlling their people, processes, assets and technology better. We suggest economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to employ a Operations Manager (Hard Solutions Manager) to be located in Abu Dhabi, for a project that shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance service connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The perfect candidate will assistance with activities across occasion delivery and you will be in charge of management of the providers and integration of site-wide operations.
- Management a surgical procedure support services functional region and venue plans
- Ensure implementation an adherence for several occasion wide policies and procedures
- Represent as required the operations assistance solutions department in matters linked to maintenance operations concerning safety and operational issues.
- Act as the original stage of contact for onsite Operations assistance services activities.
- Work alongside the correct zone, functional region Managers, such as for example ceremonies, International participants and venue management on making sure a seamless delivery of Operational assistance
- Manage proficiently allocated teams responsibly and, providing efficient line management to direct reports
- Ensure compliance with the Serco Management System and all relevant company processes, procedures and function instructions to provide all use appropriate high quality and governance specifications
help with any functional needs
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet needs, consider swift action to solve issues with integrity. They’ll be great decision and leaders makers, who will assistance innovation and continuous enhancement among their team members actively. The candidate shall generate trust, personal committment and the capability to guide and delegate responsibility & effectively; to maxmise the deliverables appropriately.
- 6+ years’ experience, 2 yrs which were in an identical role working inside a highly complicated and dynamic environment, with specific experience linked to Hard Providers facility management operations.
- Degree in equivalent or engineering, focusing on Power systems and large networks which includes infrastructure/Electrical
- Programme management experience coordinating complex main event projects.
- Knowledge of Hard and Soft Services operational dependencies and effect on other features and non-operational directorates.
- Communicates properly and regularly from Senior Management degree right down to large teams of workforce e.g. volunteers
- Experience in handling Teams within the Facility Management industry.
- Experience in dealing with multi-agency stakeholder
project or even
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing function we do important, everyone has important function to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public providers round the global world in areas which includes defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare solutions. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning general public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, brought by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on making sure the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here