Operations Manager (Hard Services Manager)
Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. Serco customers are seeking expertise in managing their people, processes, assets and technology better. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to hire a Operations Manager (Hard Services Manager) to be located in Abu Dhabi, for a project that shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance service connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The perfect candidate will support with activities across event delivery and you will be in charge of management of the providers and integration of site-wide operations.
- Management a surgical procedure support services functional area and venue plans
- Ensure implementation an adherence for many event wide policies and procedures
- Represent as required the operations support services department in matters linked to maintenance operations regarding safety and operational issues.
- Act as the original point of contact for onsite Operations support services activities.
- Work alongside the correct zone, functional area Managers, such as for example ceremonies, International participants and venue management on making sure a seamless delivery of Operational support
- Manage proficiently allocated groups responsibly and, providing effective line administration to direct reviews
- Ensure compliance with the Serco Administration System and all appropriate business processes, processes and work directions to deliver all use appropriate high quality and governance specifications
help with any functional requirements
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet requirements, take swift activity to solve issues with integrity. They’ll be great decision and leaders makers, who will support advancement and continuous improvement among their team members actively. The candidate shall generate trust, personal committment and the capability to guide and delegate responsibility & effectively; to maxmise the deliverables appropriately.
- 6+ years’ experience, 2 yrs which were in an identical role working inside a highly complicated and dynamic environment, with specific experience linked to Hard Services facility administration operations.
- Degree in comparative or engineering, focusing on Power systems and huge networks which includes infrastructure/Electrical
- Programme administration experience coordinating complex main event projects.
- Knowledge of Hard and Soft Services operational dependencies and effect on other features and non-operational directorates.
- Communicates properly and regularly from Senior Management degree down to large groups of workforce electronic.g. volunteers
- Knowledge in managing Groups within the Facility Administration industry.
- Experience in dealing with multi-company stakeholder
project or even
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the continuing work we do essential, everyone has important function to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public providers around the global globe in locations including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare solutions. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning general public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Systems – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Systems, led by colleagues that are enthusiastic about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the protection of most of its workers through its Zero Damage initiative.
Apply for this job Click here