Procedures Manager (Hard Solutions Manager)
Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines industrial know-how with a strong public assistance ethos. Serco customers are searching for knowledge in managing their individuals, processes, assets and technologies more effectively. We advise economic choice makers, design innovative options, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to hire a Functions Manager (Hard Providers Manager) to be located in Abu Dhabi, for a task that shall supply inspection, repair and maintenance program connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The perfect candidate will assistance with activities across occasion delivery and you will be in charge of management of the providers and integration of site-wide functions.
- Management a surgical procedure support services functional region and venue programs
- Ensure implementation an adherence for several event wide plans and procedures
- Represent as required the operations assistance solutions department in matters linked to maintenance operations concerning safety and operational problems.
- Act as the original point of get in touch with for onsite Operations assistance services activities.
- Work alongside the correct zone, functional area Supervisors, such as ceremonies, Global participants and venue administration on making sure a seamless delivery of Operational assistance
- Manage proficiently allocated teams responsibly and, providing effective line administration to direct reviews
- Ensure compliance with the Serco Administration System and all appropriate business processes, processes and work directions to deliver all use appropriate high quality and governance standards
help with any functional needs
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who’ll seek to recognize and meet requirements, take swift activity to solve issues with integrity. They’ll be great decision and leaders makers, who will support advancement and continuous improvement among their team members actively. The candidate shall generate trust, personal committment and the capability to guide and delegate responsibility & effectively; to maxmise the deliverables appropriately.
- 6+ years’ experience, 2 yrs which were in an identical role working inside a highly complicated and dynamic environment, with specific experience linked to Hard Services facility administration operations.
- Diploma in equivalent or engineering, focusing on Power systems and big networks which includes infrastructure/Electrical
- Programme administration experience coordinating complex main event projects.
- Knowledge of Hard and Soft Services operational dependencies and effect on other features and non-operational directorates.
- Communicates properly and consistently from Senior Administration level down to huge teams of workforce electronic.g. volunteers
- Experience in handling Teams within the Service Management industry.
- Experience in dealing with multi-company stakeholder
project or even
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the character of the ongoing function we do important, everyone has essential role to enjoy.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public providers around the global globe in locations including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare solutions. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning open public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Systems – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Systems, led by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on making sure the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here