- Direct supervision of assigned FM Contractor Personnel performing maintenance and operation works at the assigned location.
- Follow-up and means that FM Contractors perform tasks in accordance with specifications and schedule within an efficient and affordable manner so when per Contract.
- Participate with Head Facility Management in preparing yearly maintenance program, inspects materials and workmanship utilized by Contractors to make sure that they meet acceptable standards and engineering Specifications.
- Monitor Service Requests, tracking execution and making certain all maintenance and Operation activities are timely completed.
- Execution of job plans according to CMMS.
- Overview of the daily, weekly, and monthly reports submitted by the FM contractor of Buildings and Infrastructure.
- Overview of the invoice submitted by the FM Company and offer inputs
- Provide inspection report for investors facilities.
- Monitor the Facility Management activities at site daily according to guidelines and offer daily reports for activities completed site
- Highlight Investors concerns at site to HFM Contractor also to direct supervisors.
- Review incident reports
- Follow-up on all services provided to the tenants through FM contractors at site
- Highlight noncompliance at site by FM contractor /Subcontractor to direct supervisor.
- Answer queries of employees on the status of maintenance and repairs requested for offices.
- Assist Head of Facility management in assigned Projects.
- Any works as assigned by Head of Facility Management
- Management of contractors Personnel
- Maintaining good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the setting of FM guidelines and service standards
- Tabs on compliance with service and cost standards
- Demonstrate compliance to certain requirements of applicable legal requirements.
- Identify potential hazards and dangerous occurrences at the workplace and comply safe work instruction/guideline.to the safety precautions identified in the chance Assessments
- Adhere, Operation procedures along with other HSE procedures.
- Report HSE observation, near miss along with other similar incidents.
- Diploma in Civil / Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Written and Spoken English is vital. Knowledge of Arabic will undoubtedly be advantageous
- Know-how of infrastructure and buildings maintenance
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Facilities Management: a decade (Required)
- Arabic (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here