- Direct guidance of designated FM Contractor Staff performing maintenance and procedure functions at the assigned place.
- Follow-up and means that FM Contractors perform duties in accordance with specifications and schedule within an efficient and affordable manner so when per Agreement.
- Participate with Head Service Management in preparing annual maintenance program, inspects components and workmanship utilized by Contractors to make sure that they meet acceptable criteria and engineering Specifications.
- Monitor Service Requests, tracking execution plus making certain all maintenance and Procedure activities are timely finished.
- Execution of job programs according to CMMS.
- Overview of the daily, every week, and monthly reviews submitted by the FM contractor of Structures and Infrastructure.
- Overview of the invoice submitted by the FM Company and offer inputs
- Provide examination report for investors amenities.
- Monitor the Facility Administration activities at site everyday as per guidelines and offer daily reports for actions carried out web site
- Highlight Investors worries at web site to HFM Contractor also to immediate supervisors.
- Evaluation incident reviews
- Follow-up on all services supplied to the tenants through FM contractors at web site
- Highlight noncompliance at web site by FM contractor /Subcontractor to direct supervisor.
- Answer queries of workers on the position of maintenance and maintenance requested for offices.
- Assist Head of Service management in assigned Tasks.
- Any functions as assigned by Mind of Facility Administration
- Management of contractors Employees
- Maintaining good working human relationships with all inner and exterior stakeholders.
- Help the placing of FM suggestions and service requirements
- Tabs on compliance with services and cost specifications
- Demonstrate compliance to certain requirements of applicable lawful specifications.
- Identify possible hazards and harmful occurrences at the place of work and comply safe function instruction/guideline.to the safety precautions identified in the chance Assessments
- Adhere, Operation procedures along with other HSE processes.
- Record HSE observation, near skip and other comparable incidents.
- Diploma in Civil / Mechanical or Electric Engineering
- Bachelor’s Diploma
- Composed and Spoken English is vital. Information of Arabic will undoubtedly be beneficial
- Know-how of infrastructure and structures servicing
Job Varieties: Full-time, Agreement
Education and learning:
- Bachelor’s (Favored)
- Arabic (Desired)
Apply for this job Click here