Manager/Security Functions & Maintenance (Network Safety)
Principal Functions (Major Regions of Obligation):
Accountable to examine & implement all essential and required security handles to safeguard Etisalat’s infrastructure solutions after due overview of style documentation following Etisalat’s safety practices and guidelines. They are a listing of the providers in scope: 4G, 3G, MPLS, Web, Cloud, NFVi, SDN, Data IPTV and Centers. The SE additionally must assistance On-Contact Escalations and routine Roster for change Management Functionality also. The SE will undoubtedly be required to build relationships several services and stakeholders owners to attain these daily tasks. (SE) Provides professional assistance and assistance to subordinates in undertaking the assigned features where applicable.
Job Explanation :
• Administration, Configurations, Upkeep & Troubleshooting of System Security related problems.
• Administration & Administration of Protection devices all around the UAE which includes Cisco remotely, Juniper Netscreen, SRX, Huawei and fortigate Firewalls.
• Management & Management of Access Manage lists and Policy filter systems on TOP QUALITY Cisco/Juniper Routers & Switches.
• Analyze and research system architecture, and recommends plans and approaches for designing, preparing and coordinating the infrastructure upgrades and expansion.
• Perform system security integration and style; Diagnose difficulties and solve issues, under period constraints
•  often;Analyze, Evaluate and develop new Network Style & Architectures for several new tasks and ensuring the very best design and methods Architecture strategies are usually followed.
• Troubleshoot & Provide Level 2/3 support to be able to diagnose all issues that may cause Services Degradation or Interruption in the System Safety Domain.
• Coordination with TAC regarding Equipment, Software & System RMA and Difficulties for faulty equipment.
• Provide call out support upon all L2/L3 escalations 24*7.
• Must possess strong information in virtualization technology and their related protection specifications.
• Will need to have in-depth technical understanding of primary telecom, infrastructure networks including however, not limited by 4G, 3G, MPLS, Web, Cloud, NFVi, SDN, Information Facilities and IPTV.
• Worked within Telecom environment
•  preferably;Design and hands-on connection with different information security items.
• Style and hands-on experience within implementing and identifying safety controls for telecom, cloud ad IT solutions.
• Hands-on Understanding of different protection OEM controls and systems like GRC, UTM, Firewall, IPS/IDS, DDoS etc.
• Great documentation and display skills.
• Information & safety certifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCNP (Protection), JNCIP (Safety), NSE4, ITIL etc.
• Connection with employed in ITIL based functions Environment including however, not limited by Change Management, Incident Administration & Problem Administration.
Minimum Qualification: BS (Computer systems Technology) or BS/End up being (Engineering)
Experience: Minimal 5 years’ Experience linked to Network Security
Apply for this job: Click here