Job Place: Abu Dhabi and Dubai
Income: AED 6,000 – 10,000
- In charge of and efficiently managing support delivery from states notification effectively, documentation to settlement phase and to Identify suspicious statements along the way of reviewing claims apps using defined triggers.
- Validation of the accuracy of paperwork based on accepted checklist
- Acknowledging of promises within the stipulated timeline
- Review states adjustment completed by the adjustment and negotiation group based on the conditions and terms of the Plan
- Negotiate settlements.
- Collect credit score notes between your ongoing companies.
- Issue Debit/Credit information.
- Issuing reviews regarding recovered statements from other Insurance firms.
- Other responsibilities as designated by the Reporting Supervisor
- Any Graduate
- Will need to have 4+ yrs of UAE work encounter handling Motor claims within an Insurance Company
- Superb interpersonal and communication abilities
- Good knowledge of insurance promises settlement and negotiation strategies.
have good MS workplace skills
Work Type: Full-period
Income: AED6,000.00 – AED10,000.00 each month
- Which Visa are you experiencing – Employment / Cancelled/ Visit / Husband or wife / Own?
- If Employed, in just how many days is it possible to cancel your Employment Visa?
- Motor Claims Officer in UAE: 5 years (Required)
- Motor Claims Officer in INSURANCE PROVIDER in UAE: 5 years (Required)
Apply for this job Click here