looking to employ an MEP Technician who’ll be accountable for all of the Repair and Upkeep of all facilities of the business.
- Manage the day-to-day procedures of the facilities administration work with both soft and difficult services.
- Assign and schedule work duties with other facility specialists in a team-oriented atmosphere and perform preliminary evaluations of creating systems and distribute function assignments.
- Evaluate group members’ specific performances to make sure quality functions, and investigate all mishaps caused by associates, and prepare relevant reviews.
- Use the Maintenance Planning section to evaluate needs for several work requests-both scheduled and unscheduled-as properly as any special tasks that arise.
- Coordinate and follow-up on preventative maintenance on refrigeration units, plumbing, electrical, overhead doors, and any mechanical systems.
- Coordinate and help out with repairs involving basic electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems.
- Read plan and blueprints projects to perform assigned tasks, and coordinate and follow-up on incidental carpentry, masonry, and painting and plaster work.
- Review and keep maintaining maintenance maintenance and logs budgets and complete all documentation essential to the completion of an activity.
- Instruct team in how exactly to get rid of hazardous materials relative to established OSHA procedures.
- Prepare periodical reports to Management on all properties assigned under his responsibility.
Requirements- 7 + years of experience in similar field having an FM Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Electrical or engineering Engineering.
- Advance knowledge in BMS systems of most types.
- Advance understanding of CAFM software.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft and AutoCAD Office Suite.
- Valid UAE driver’s license and own car.
Apply for this job Click here