ASPM is really a property arm of United Al Saqer Team L.L.C. ASPM lease and manage attributes in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Overseas and dubai. Our development tasks continue steadily to provide quality home, retail and commercial room at affordable costs which interest a broad selection of customers.
Are you currently a diversified professional buying role in a ambitious Business? Are you confident, in a position to influence, challenge and construct relationships in all known levels?
We are recruiting the MEP Supervisor to become listed on our exceptional Facilities Administration team. This is a thrilling and challenging chance for somebody with supervisory knowledge in FM who’s personable and competent to quickly create their credibility.
In case you are excited by a problem, have a can-carry out attitude and a interest for leaving your tag on a business then this is actually the chance of you.
You want to encourage one to grow and challenge yourself since when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences sufficient reason for our customers together.
…. Sounds like YOU? Read on then.
In this role you should have the chance:
To participate a dynamic and young team also to advance your career around.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day maintenance of HVAC systems, both district cooling and DX systems, and all of the corresponding components and systems.
- Manage and supervise the day to day activities of the technical team.
- Ensures optimal using resources and manpower.
- Oversees out maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Ensures MEP systems’ compliance with legislative requirements and standards.
- Coordinates with Operation personnel for corrective and planned maintenance of other systems.
- Provides front line tech support team to the asset making certain the troubleshooting is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in Incident investigations and produce reports.
- Ensures the ‘maintenance of the equipment’ delivers continued safe and reliable operation.
- Attending any emergency cases out of working hours.
- Supports and recommends preventative maintenance programs for HVAC, Electrical, water supply and drainage systems.
- Provides tech support team when needed with on-call and/or.
- Provides oversight and quality control of the task being performed
- Identifies working out needs for the Maintenance team.
weekend coverage support
<br flourish in this part, you should have the next skills and encounter:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or HVAC
- The least 5 years of GCC MEP experience employed in a Facilities Facilities or Operations Engineering organization.
- Strong personality who is able to lead a team of technicians
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability
- Communication Skills: Fluency in English, Basic knowledge in Arabic can be an added value
In exchange, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career and a chance to be part of among the leading family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we offer a competitive benefits package for several successful candidates.
Place: Abu Dhabi
What will it end up like to work with United Al Saqer Group?
Established a lot more than 37 years back, the United Al Saqer Team (UASG) is among the leading multi-industry business groups within the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and functions a diverse however complementary portfolio of seven UAE-based companies encompassing several key market sectors, which include Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Large Equipment, Al Saqer Home Administration, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, AG Hotel, Royal Global Structure, and Royal Joinery.
**Please note as an established business we usually do not make use of external firms for just about any of our recruitment specifications. Additionally we’d not really ask possible candidates to cover the privilege of using or even to be interviewed for just about any of our functions..**
Apply for this job Click here