“Whatever story you select, you’re the star”
For Excellence We Strive
From our origins in the hospitality sector – and today with more when compared to a decade of experience – our combined services are set to improve asset value.
At Strive Services Group we know very well what it takes to provide and maintain properties. We utilize a wide variety of assets and clients, from individual homes to entire residential hotels and buildings.
We of experts interact using our rigorously tested frameworks seamlessly. We place safety, operational and service success in the centre of everything we perform, around the clock, a week seven days, a year 365 days.
Policies & Procedures
- Implement Strive RS Maintenance policies, processes, templates, formats and procedures to be able to improve the quality of creating services practices.
- Implement safe practices regulations in order to avoid any hazard/ due to the task activities Risks.
- Supervise and perform repairs, maintenance and installing all associated equipment and installation (MEP and Civil Works).
- Complete monthly reports, PPM and reactive work orders and promptly as schedule safely.
- Supervise works and become aware on the correct usage of equipment and tools, materials and spare parts.
- Meet and coordinate with Community Managers on constructing issues.
- Liase with providers to handle service and works according to AMC.
- Might be designated to other developments aswell every once in awhile
Internal /External Communication
- Conduct the periodical internal status meeting (weekly, bi-weekly, etc.) to provide the project status and acknowledge major and key milestone and guarantee proper management of the project to be able to deliver the project successfully.
- Manage and keep maintaining effective business relationships with providers.
- Prepare and publish progress reports (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) to top management that cover all project activities which includes tock set of all materials obtainable in store, important verbal communications, external visits, equipment and employment check along with other related fields.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or associated degree.
- 5 – 7 years of associated experience.
- Building MEP / FM experience in the hotel industry or top quality mixed use and Residential Development operations in supervisory position
- Communication Management
- Computer Skills
- Concern for Order & Quality
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Risk Analysis & Management
- Crisis Management & Resolution
- Decision Producing Skills
- Job Knowledge
- Handling People
- Organizing & Planning Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
Expected Start Date: 27/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you currently obtainable in UAE?
- MEP supervisor: 4 years (Required)
Apply for this job Click here