ASPM is a property arm of United Al Saqer Team L.L.C. ASPM lease and manage attributes in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Overseas and dubai. Our development tasks continue steadily to provide quality home, retail and commercial room at affordable costs which interest a broad selection of customers.
Are you the diversified professional buying role in a ambitious Business? Are you confident, in a position to influence, challenge and build human relationships at all known amounts?
We are recruiting the MEP Supervisor to become listed on our exceptional Facilities Administration team. This is a thrilling and challenging chance for somebody with supervisory knowledge in FM who’s personable and competent to quickly create their credibility.
If you’re excited by a problem, have a can-carry out attitude and a interest for leaving your tag on a business then this is actually the chance of you.
We desire to encourage one to grow and problem yourself since when we pursue excellence, we create excellent experiences sufficient reason for our customers together.
…. Appears like YOU? Read on then.
Inside this role you should have the opportunity:
To participate a dynamic and younger team also to advance your career around.
Key Responsibilities and Responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day servicing of HVAC techniques, both district cooling and DX techniques, and all of the corresponding components and techniques.
- Manage and supervise the day to day activities of the technical group.
- Ensures optimal using resources and manpower.
- Oversees out there maintenance and fix of equipment.
- Ensures MEP techniques’ compliance with legislative specifications and specifications.
- Coordinates with Operation employees for corrective and prepared upkeep of other systems.
- Provides front line tech support team to the asset making certain the troubleshooting is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Participates inside Incident investigations and make reports.
- Ensures the ‘servicing of the products’ delivers continued safe and sound and reliable procedure.
- Attending any crisis cases out of functioning hours.
- Works with and recommends preventative upkeep applications for HVAC, Electrical, drinking water supply and drainage techniques.
- Provides tech support team when needed with on-call and/or.
- Provides oversight and quality control of the task being performed
- Identifies working out needs for the Maintenance team.
weekend coverage assistance
flourish in this role
To, you should have the next skills and experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or HVAC
- Minimum of 5 years of GCC MEP experience employed in a Facilities Facilities or Operations Engineering organization.
- Strong personality who is able to lead a team of technicians
- Excellent troubleshooting ability
- Communication Skills: Fluency in English, Basic knowledge in Arabic can be an added value
In return, you can expect you a path towards your most rewarding career and a chance to be part of among the leading family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we offer a competitive benefits package for several successful candidates.
Location: Abu Dhabi
What might it be like to work with United Al Saqer Group?
Established a lot more than 37 years back, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is among the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of seven UAE-based companies encompassing several key industry sectors, which include Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, AG Hotel, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.
**Please note as an established company we usually do not use external agencies for just about any of our recruitment requirements. Additionally we would not ask potential candidates to cover the privilege of applying or even to be interviewed for just about any of our roles..**
Apply for this job Click here