A top Fire & Basic safety & Facility Management Team who are concentrating on commercial and home portfolios across UAE will be wanting to expand its essential in-house Fire & Security, Facility Management & Drinking water Treatment Team division.
Presently offering career opportunities within Abu Dhabi we have been seeking the beneath positions
MEP Product sales Engineer – Facilities Management.
Roles and Duties:
- Accountable for sourcing new task leads, market intelligence, tendering, and bids for brand new FM projects over the UAE.
- MEP Specialized knowledge electromechanical, mainly within fit-out medium-rise and projects structures for an annual service contract.
- Hunting projects and conference the MEP engineers to introduce our items
- Proficiency in generating company through end-users such as MEP Contractors, Developers, Services Management companies or even End-users
- Experience in promoting Maintenance & Service agreements for MEP Amenities and Fire & specifically; Security items(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Fuel Suppressions, Deluge, CCTV, ACS, etc)
- To help out with the development of company approaches for the facilities administration department and growth of business with regards to other specialized departments, viz, MEP, ELV, FLS, and WT, etc.
- To satisfy interact and secure possible new and existing clients and customers to expand the service management business avenues.
- To Lead the Upkeep Project function within providing a preventive and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance program for Facilities Management Tasks.
- To solve issues raised linked to the Facilities Administration Department’s operations also to ensure that just about all raised issues are usually handled professionally and regularly.
- To use CAFM solution also to update information (both tough copies and digital paperwork) including however, not limited by work orders, stock, and preventive maintenance forms.
- To attend web site surveys also to prepare estimates and industrial offers based on-web site and asset lists.
- To follow-up with prospects on brand new projects submitted also to close up the orders.
- To plan & execute the continuing work within scope within the allocated period & budget.
- To Satisfy and coordinate with the customers, along with monitor the improvement of works on websites to find out requirements.
- Preparing specialized presentations that explain services and products of the ongoing organization to clients or prospective clients.
- Establishing new provider and accounts accounts simply by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing product sales call schedule.
- Updating the particular CRM with the experience, which includes quotation status to create realistic product sales and pipelines forecasts.
- To Liaise with appropriate employees (Client, maintenance group, etc.) to solve issues associated with either service or style installation. Contributing to team development as required.
- Constructing effective customer relationships.
- Talking about costing with the estimation group, submitting pricing and quotes instead with the received client inquiries on time.
- Determining improvements simply by analyzing services or gear offered and propose adjustments in equipment, processes, or usage of services or materials.
- Anticipating the clients’/clients’ needs and supplying appropriate solutions or suggestions the meet their specifications. Or demonstrating proposed price reductions.
- Staying abreast of the marketplace trends and problems in the industry pertinent to FM products.
- Coordinating with the credit score control group and following through to Credit Facility application regarding newly acquired clients/clients.
- Maintaining technical and expert knowledge by attending academic workshops; reviewing expert publications; establishing personal systems; take part in professional societies.
- Contributing to group effort by accomplishing associated outcomes as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Specifications
- Engineering graduate with at the very least 5 many years’ experience within MEP facilities management yearly maintenance contract.
- Substantial experience as a professional maintenance engineer/manager
- Preferably, such as Degree.
- Have the opportunity to remove quantity, BOQ, and testimonials of MEP drawings
- Acquainted with the neighborhood market, MEP contractors, experts, etc.
- Great communication skills
- A valid UAE generating license is crucial.
- Certificate within HVAC, building maintenance technologies, or even relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Servicing and Reliability Expert (CMRP) can be an advantage
- Better to learn both English and Arabic (Arabic speaking can be an added advantage)
- The working job area will undoubtedly be Abu Dhabi
have an aggressive yet professional and pro-active method of sales
a formal qualification within Mechanical Engineering
the eligible experience candidate have to apply
Only. we shall not consider another cv apart from experience holder Send your CV to cv.gigauh(@)gmail.com
Please mention in the topic range MEP Sales Engineer – Facilities Administration.
Work Types: Full-period, New-Grad
Income: AED5,000.00 – AED11,000.00 per month
- Selling MEP upkeep & Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Business Development within MEP project: 5 yrs (Preferred)
- MEP Facilities Upkeep services : 5 many years (Preferred)
- MEP Product sales Engineer : 5 yrs (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- UAE Driving (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here